Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Minor bug: Calculator text displaying the wrong unit

Minor bug: Calculator text displaying the wrong unit

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
2 Posts 2 Posters 641 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jorge del Valle
    Jorge del Valle
    Jorge del Valle
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have the route planner unit set to miles. When I use the calculator to get the distance between two points in the route, I've noticed it says "Distance in kilometers", even though the number given below it is clearly in miles (it actually says 124.70 mi, and also I've checked the maths).

    As it says in the title, it's a minor bug. In my opinion I'd just change the header for the next website update to always say simply "Distance:" regardless of the intended output unit, since the output number has the unit appended anyway.

    --
    Jorge

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Jorge del Valle Jorge del Valle

      I have the route planner unit set to miles. When I use the calculator to get the distance between two points in the route, I've noticed it says "Distance in kilometers", even though the number given below it is clearly in miles (it actually says 124.70 mi, and also I've checked the maths).

      As it says in the title, it's a minor bug. In my opinion I'd just change the header for the next website update to always say simply "Distance:" regardless of the intended output unit, since the output number has the unit appended anyway.

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Jorge-del-Valle Thanks. I've updated this and will be reflected in the next website update cycle 🙂

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Jorge del Valle
      Jorge del Valle
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Strange translation
        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        0
        14
        28

      • Add delete route button to library
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        9
        22

      • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        0
        7
        12

      • Crazy routing
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        0
        7
        25

      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        9
        110
        10.4k

      • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        1
        5
        19

      • Which route is shown?
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        1
        4
        22

      • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        4
        12

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app