Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. Routes & Tracks
  3. Tracking

Tracking

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Routes & Tracks
6 Posts 2 Posters 1.8k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gordon Webster
    Gordon Webster
    Gordon Webster
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have lost several tracks and don't understand what I must be doing. I start the track when I leave and appears to be working fine throughout the ride. Back at home the track was on my phone and appeared once on the online app but then disappears from both devices. Where does the track live on the phone? Is it saved in the phone somewhere? We have so so internet service where I live and wondering if its getting lost in the syncing. Your thoughts.
    Thanks

    HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Gordon Webster Gordon Webster

      I have lost several tracks and don't understand what I must be doing. I start the track when I leave and appears to be working fine throughout the ride. Back at home the track was on my phone and appeared once on the online app but then disappears from both devices. Where does the track live on the phone? Is it saved in the phone somewhere? We have so so internet service where I live and wondering if its getting lost in the syncing. Your thoughts.
      Thanks

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Gordon-Webster

      The track that you recorded is saved within Tracklogs om MRA, not on your phone.

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Gordon Webster
        Gordon Webster
        Gordon Webster
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks for the info. I kind of thought that was the issue. Cell service is spotty in places we travel to making cell navigation not dependable. I guess I could leave the route active until I had service but that would cause problems when camping in the remote areas. Something to think about. Thanks again

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Gordon Webster
          Gordon Webster
          Gordon Webster
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Tracked trip yesterday and phone lost power and shut down. Track log is on the phone but never sent to MRA. Can I force an upload somehow?

          HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Gordon Webster Gordon Webster

            Tracked trip yesterday and phone lost power and shut down. Track log is on the phone but never sent to MRA. Can I force an upload somehow?

            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            HABVEN aka MrMRA
            Valued contributor
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Gordon-Webster

            Hello Gordon,

            Unfortunately not, make sure that you can charge your phone while driving via a usd connection to the motor or via a power bank

            BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
            Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

            Gordon Webster 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

              @Gordon-Webster

              Hello Gordon,

              Unfortunately not, make sure that you can charge your phone while driving via a usd connection to the motor or via a power bank

              Gordon Webster
              Gordon Webster
              Gordon Webster
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master Thanks for your help.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              ACTIVE USERS
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              Gordon Webster
              Gordon Webster
              POPULAR TOPICS
              • Waarom kan deze route niet berekend worden?
                M. Schrijver
                M. Schrijver
                0
                13
                166

              • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                Marinus van Deudekom
                Marinus van Deudekom
                5
                106
                8.0k

              • How to plan correctly
                Christian Feurstein
                Christian Feurstein
                0
                7
                324

              • Auto skipping in next version (6)
                M. Schrijver
                M. Schrijver
                0
                5
                268

              • New beta! 6.0.0 (514)
                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                13
                34
                430

              • MRA 6.0.0 (515) Menu color black // blue // white
                Jörgen
                Jörgen
                0
                2
                27

              • Hello from Thailand
                Bull Tahr
                Bull Tahr
                0
                3
                107

              MY GROUPS
              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Support
              • MyRoute-app