Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Testflight issue

Testflight issue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
7 Posts 4 Posters 101 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Howard 1
    Howard 1
    Howard 1
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Trying to update to latest beta version and TestFlight keeps asking me to redeem code, has been working fine till now don’t know what happened. I think I need a new code!

    Nick Carthew Corjan Meijerink 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Howard 1 Howard 1

      Trying to update to latest beta version and TestFlight keeps asking me to redeem code, has been working fine till now don’t know what happened. I think I need a new code!

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Howard-1 I suspect that you have left the BETA and now have the public version.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Howard 1 Howard 1

        Trying to update to latest beta version and TestFlight keeps asking me to redeem code, has been working fine till now don’t know what happened. I think I need a new code!

        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Developer
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Howard-1 you could contact support about this 🙂

        Howard 1 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

          @Howard-1 you could contact support about this 🙂

          Howard 1
          Howard 1
          Howard 1
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Corjan-Meijerink thanks I’ll do that!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          -1
          • Tom Johann
            Tom Johann
            Tom Johann
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I also have the impression that I don't have access to the latest beta version.
            There are features discussed in the forum I cannot see, like new Travel Mode settings or new zoom options.

            MyRouteApp shows Version 4.0.3 - 209
            TestFlight offers me to install Version 4.0.3 (209)
            Is there a difference? Looks like the latest beta version is already installed?

            Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Tom Johann Tom Johann

              I also have the impression that I don't have access to the latest beta version.
              There are features discussed in the forum I cannot see, like new Travel Mode settings or new zoom options.

              MyRouteApp shows Version 4.0.3 - 209
              TestFlight offers me to install Version 4.0.3 (209)
              Is there a difference? Looks like the latest beta version is already installed?

              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              RouteXpert
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Tom-Johann said in Testflight issue:

              I also have the impression that I don't have access to the latest beta version.
              There are features discussed in the forum I cannot see, like new Travel Mode settings or new zoom options.

              If you have 4.0.3 - 209 you should see travel mode.

              IMG_2481.png

              Always willing to help if I can.
              Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
              MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Tom Johann
                Tom Johann
                Tom Johann
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Sorry, my fault. Everything is ok.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                ACTIVE USERS
                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                Nick Carthew
                Nick Carthew
                Tom Johann
                Tom Johann
                Howard 1
                Howard 1
                POPULAR TOPICS
                • Strange translation
                  Stefan Hummelink
                  Stefan Hummelink
                  0
                  15
                  43

                • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                  martin-phogel.de
                  martin-phogel.de
                  9
                  114
                  10.7k

                • Add delete route button to library
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  0
                  9
                  26

                • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
                  b0hd1
                  b0hd1
                  0
                  7
                  14

                • LAN004 - Route Import filetypes
                  Lluis Arasanz
                  Lluis Arasanz
                  0
                  6
                  12

                • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  0
                  6
                  21

                • Shared toggle switch
                  LennyO
                  LennyO
                  0
                  7
                  31

                • Crazy routing
                  Hubert Thoring
                  Hubert Thoring
                  0
                  7
                  26

                MY GROUPS
                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Support
                • MyRoute-app