Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. Hello from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Hello from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
6 Posts 6 Posters 1.5k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Harold Foth
    Harold Foth
    Harold Foth
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Looking forward to using the MRA. I am somewhat computer challenged, but am hoping I'll catch onto using this app as opposed to using Garmin BaseCamp.

    Lynchy67 Nick Carthew Hans van de Ven MR.MRA Bart De Medts TorqueRider 5 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Harold Foth Harold Foth

      Looking forward to using the MRA. I am somewhat computer challenged, but am hoping I'll catch onto using this app as opposed to using Garmin BaseCamp.

      Lynchy67
      Lynchy67
      Lynchy67
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Harold-Foth

      Basecamp is a beast!
      I’m sure you will find MRA a lot more pleasurable for creating your Routes and Tours
      Welcome to the wonderful world of MRA

      You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Harold Foth Harold Foth

        Looking forward to using the MRA. I am somewhat computer challenged, but am hoping I'll catch onto using this app as opposed to using Garmin BaseCamp.

        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        RouteXpert
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Harold-Foth Welcome to the forum.

        Always willing to help if I can.
        Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
        MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Harold Foth Harold Foth

          Looking forward to using the MRA. I am somewhat computer challenged, but am hoping I'll catch onto using this app as opposed to using Garmin BaseCamp.

          Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
          Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
          Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
          Valued contributor
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Harold-Foth Welcome @Harold-Foth

          BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
          Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Harold Foth Harold Foth

            Looking forward to using the MRA. I am somewhat computer challenged, but am hoping I'll catch onto using this app as opposed to using Garmin BaseCamp.

            Bart De Medts
            Bart De Medts
            Bart De Medts
            Alpha tester
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Harold-Foth Welcome!

            🏍️ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
            🏍️ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
            🚗 Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Harold Foth Harold Foth

              Looking forward to using the MRA. I am somewhat computer challenged, but am hoping I'll catch onto using this app as opposed to using Garmin BaseCamp.

              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Welcome to this nice forum @Harold-Foth
              I am sure you will like MRA better than Basecamp because MRA is much more intuitive 👍

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              ACTIVE USERS
              Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
              Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              Bart De Medts
              Bart De Medts
              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              Lynchy67
              Lynchy67
              Harold Foth
              Harold Foth
              POPULAR TOPICS
              • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
                Marinus van Deudekom
                Marinus van Deudekom
                0
                10
                276

              • Offline Mode function
                Jörgen
                Jörgen
                1
                6
                31

              • Via punt overslaanwerkt niet
                Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
                0
                9
                573

              • Route changed?
                Marinus van Deudekom
                Marinus van Deudekom
                0
                2
                8

              • Wissel Here-TomTom
                Marinus van Deudekom
                Marinus van Deudekom
                0
                2
                28

              • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
                Glenn.B
                Glenn.B
                0
                49
                3.8k

              • How to plan correctly
                Brian McG
                Brian McG
                0
                4
                131

              • Auto skipping in next version (6)
                0
                1
                44

              MY GROUPS
              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Support
              • MyRoute-app