Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Offline Maps - update issue

Offline Maps - update issue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 3 Posters 55 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jem Cotton
    Jem Cotton
    Jem Cotton
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi - As mentioned in previous posts, I have numerous maps downloaded (the App reports just over 8GB storage).

    Trying to check the downloaded maps for updates **, I encountered the following message ....

    • "A map update is mandatory before you can continue. It is recommended to use wifi when downloading maps."

    ... and a "DOWNLOAD UPDATE" button,

    Despite being connected to wifi, when I click the button, I see a (rather unspecific) error message ...

    "Something went wrong"

    I tried clearing the cache, but no joy.

    Any thoughts ?

    Regards, Jem

    ** - Menu / Account / Offline Maps

    Nick Carthew Corjan Meijerink 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Jem Cotton Jem Cotton

      Hi - As mentioned in previous posts, I have numerous maps downloaded (the App reports just over 8GB storage).

      Trying to check the downloaded maps for updates **, I encountered the following message ....

      • "A map update is mandatory before you can continue. It is recommended to use wifi when downloading maps."

      ... and a "DOWNLOAD UPDATE" button,

      Despite being connected to wifi, when I click the button, I see a (rather unspecific) error message ...

      "Something went wrong"

      I tried clearing the cache, but no joy.

      Any thoughts ?

      Regards, Jem

      ** - Menu / Account / Offline Maps

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Jem-Cotton Do you have Offline navigation turned off? This needs to be off to update the maps. Navigation settings > Functional, turn off Offline navigation (red indicator)

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Jem Cotton Jem Cotton

        Hi - As mentioned in previous posts, I have numerous maps downloaded (the App reports just over 8GB storage).

        Trying to check the downloaded maps for updates **, I encountered the following message ....

        • "A map update is mandatory before you can continue. It is recommended to use wifi when downloading maps."

        ... and a "DOWNLOAD UPDATE" button,

        Despite being connected to wifi, when I click the button, I see a (rather unspecific) error message ...

        "Something went wrong"

        I tried clearing the cache, but no joy.

        Any thoughts ?

        Regards, Jem

        ** - Menu / Account / Offline Maps

        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Developer
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Jem-Cotton Thanks for sharing, I'll send you a personal message for more info.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Jem Cotton
        Jem Cotton
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Strange translation
          Stefan Hummelink
          Stefan Hummelink
          0
          12
          23

        • Add delete route button to library
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          0
          8
          18

        • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
          b0hd1
          b0hd1
          0
          7
          11

        • Crazy routing
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          7
          24

        • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
          b0hd1
          b0hd1
          1
          5
          18

        • Which route is shown?
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          1
          4
          17

        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          martin-phogel.de
          martin-phogel.de
          9
          109
          10.4k

        • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          4
          12

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app