Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. Routes & Tracks
  3. Ferry

Ferry

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Routes & Tracks
3 Posts 2 Posters 946 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Richard Dalby
    Richard Dalby
    Richard Dalby
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi all,
    I'm new to MRA, and I'm finding it very helpful planning this years trips.
    I'm planning a trip to the Balkans and considering a ferry from Split to Ancona. Does anyone have any experience of this crossing?
    TIA
    Richard

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew moved this topic from Travel stories on
    • Richard Dalby Richard Dalby

      Hi all,
      I'm new to MRA, and I'm finding it very helpful planning this years trips.
      I'm planning a trip to the Balkans and considering a ferry from Split to Ancona. Does anyone have any experience of this crossing?
      TIA
      Richard

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Richard-Dalby Welcome to MRA. I have moved your post to a more suitable channel, hopefully someone will have an answer for you.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      Richard Dalby 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

        @Richard-Dalby Welcome to MRA. I have moved your post to a more suitable channel, hopefully someone will have an answer for you.

        Richard Dalby
        Richard Dalby
        Richard Dalby
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Nick-Carthew ooo. Sorry. Thank you

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Richard Dalby
        Richard Dalby
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
          Marinus van Deudekom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          0
          10
          272

        • Offline Mode function
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          1
          6
          29

        • Via punt overslaanwerkt niet
          Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
          Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
          0
          9
          565

        • Wissel Here-TomTom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          Marinus van Deudekom
          0
          2
          16

        • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
          Glenn.B
          Glenn.B
          0
          49
          3.8k

        • How to plan correctly
          Brian McG
          Brian McG
          0
          4
          130

        • Auto skipping in next version (6)
          0
          1
          32

        • No tracklog on Android phone
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          12
          358

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app