Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. More volume please

More volume please

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
volume
5 Posts 5 Posters 151 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Nick Carthew
    Nick Carthew
    Nick Carthew
    RouteXpert
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I use Cardo Scala Pactalk Bold as my intercom system. I have the volume of my phone and intercom maxed out but the voice instructions are still too quiet. I don't normally have the voice instructions turned on, but if I do need to use them I would like to be able to hear them clearly. So for us old timers, can we have more volume please ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐ŸŽง

    Always willing to help if I can.
    Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
    MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

      I use Cardo Scala Pactalk Bold as my intercom system. I have the volume of my phone and intercom maxed out but the voice instructions are still too quiet. I don't normally have the voice instructions turned on, but if I do need to use them I would like to be able to hear them clearly. So for us old timers, can we have more volume please ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐ŸŽง

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Nick-Carthew thatโ€™s a first. Never heard anybody about not enough volume. Anyway, this will probably be addressed when we add more configuration options to the audio output ๐Ÿ™‚

      Bas e 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        @Nick-Carthew thatโ€™s a first. Never heard anybody about not enough volume. Anyway, this will probably be addressed when we add more configuration options to the audio output ๐Ÿ™‚

        Bas e
        Bas e
        Bas e
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I also use a Cardo Scale Rider. The volume when max out on my iPhone compared to the Nav VI; is also too soft to hear clearly. A possible option to enhance the volume within MRA mite could solve this problem.
        Remark: I always use earplugs and therefore need a little more volume, but have no issue with my Zumo and Nav VI.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          Alpha tester
          wrote on last edited by Con Hennekens
          #4

          If you UP the volume of the phone WHILE the lady is speaking, does that help?
          The problem might come down to audio settings on the phone perhaps.
          (hence my earlier request for a audio test button).

          I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

          Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

          Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

          Alderweireld Rudi 0 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

            If you UP the volume of the phone WHILE the lady is speaking, does that help?
            The problem might come down to audio settings on the phone perhaps.
            (hence my earlier request for a audio test button).

            Alderweireld Rudi 0
            Alderweireld Rudi 0
            Alderweireld Rudi 0
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Con-Hennekens ik vind het geluid ook iets te stil en heb dit opgelost met de app volume boost. Het zou inderdaad beter zijn mocht het MRA team dit kunnen aanpakken .

            1 Reply Last reply
            -1

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            Nick Carthew
            Nick Carthew
            Alderweireld Rudi 0
            Alderweireld Rudi 0
            Bas e
            Bas e
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • Where is the "Routes" option?
              LennyO
              LennyO
              0
              5
              19

            • My Routeapp Stays questions
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              5
              21

            • Foutmelding In MRA Next
              Hans Lamers
              Hans Lamers
              0
              3
              10

            • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              3
              12

            • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              0
              7
              46

            • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              3
              11

            • Strange translation
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              0
              3
              5

            • Kort voorstellen
              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              1
              2
              65

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app