Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. 🎉 Sign-up for the Beta today!

🎉 Sign-up for the Beta today!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
42 Posts 13 Posters 437 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Steve Lynch Steve Lynch

    @Timo-Martosatiman-MRA
    I can confirm I received the email confirmation that I am signed up as a MRA Next Beta Tester. 👍

    MyRoute-app community
    MyRoute-app community
    MyRoute-app community
    Administrator
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @Steve-Lynch Great, we'll let you know when it's ready!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Richard 18
      Richard 18
      Richard 18
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      Thank you for the tip that the confirmation email can end up in the spam folder. I have now found it and that it confirms I can take part in the Beta test.

      One question. I signed up saying that I can test on an Android phone. I can test it on an iPhone, too. Is there anyway that I can test it on both, or am I now stuck with only using my Android phone?

      Many thanks.

      Richard

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MyRoute-app community MyRoute-app community unpinned this topic on
      • MyRoute-app community MyRoute-app community moved this topic from [Beta] The MyRoute-app on

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • 1
      • 2
      • 3
      ACTIVE USERS
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      Stefan Hummelink
      Stefan Hummelink
      Drabslab
      Drabslab
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Bart De Medts
      Bart De Medts
      Richard 18
      Richard 18
      TorqueRider
      TorqueRider
      Captain Haddock
      Captain Haddock
      Steve Lynch
      Steve Lynch
      Jose Pinheiro 0
      Jose Pinheiro 0
      Andrew Ross
      Andrew Ross
      MyRoute-app community
      MyRoute-app community
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        5
        101
        4.1k

      • Points of interest
        Lluís Casals
        Lluís Casals
        0
        5
        67

      • Forum Discussions - Filter Languages
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        1
        4
        53

      • Elektrisch voertuig
        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        0
        26
        949

      • Altitude numbers size
        JosepD
        JosepD
        0
        8
        257

      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        9
        96
        4.1k

      • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
        superg
        superg
        0
        2
        53

      • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
        Peter Zehentreiter
        Peter Zehentreiter
        0
        7
        245

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app