Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Importing large GPX Files

Importing large GPX Files

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
5 Posts 3 Posters 1.4k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jay Potter 0
    Jay Potter 0
    Jay Potter 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi, I am new to this group & Application & I am learning as I go. I have a great number of GPX files I have created using other applications such as Garmin & Hema Explorer. I just tried to import a GPX file & got an error message saying there were too many waypoints & therefore could not be imported.

    Is this limit on way points always going to be in place? I have just purchased a lifetime subscription to MRA Navigation Next which may have been a waste if I cannot import the GPX files I have already created.

    Thanks in advance for any info or replies that will help me with this issue.

    Hans van de Ven MR.MRA TorqueRider 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Jay Potter 0 Jay Potter 0

      Hi, I am new to this group & Application & I am learning as I go. I have a great number of GPX files I have created using other applications such as Garmin & Hema Explorer. I just tried to import a GPX file & got an error message saying there were too many waypoints & therefore could not be imported.

      Is this limit on way points always going to be in place? I have just purchased a lifetime subscription to MRA Navigation Next which may have been a waste if I cannot import the GPX files I have already created.

      Thanks in advance for any info or replies that will help me with this issue.

      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Jay-Potter-0

      Hello Jay, can you share an url of one of your routes here please?
      Did you try to upload it as a track also? If the track is in the gpx file

      Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT/BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      Jay Potter 0 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Hans van de Ven MR.MRA Hans van de Ven MR.MRA

        @Jay-Potter-0

        Hello Jay, can you share an url of one of your routes here please?
        Did you try to upload it as a track also? If the track is in the gpx file

        Jay Potter 0
        Jay Potter 0
        Jay Potter 0
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master Hello Hans thanks for the quick response. I am fairly new to all this so about the only way I could share the GPX file would be to attach it to an email. I just followed the prompts within the app using my desktop computer. I will go back to the app & try to upload as a "Track"

        Thanks again.

        Jay Potter 0 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Jay Potter 0 Jay Potter 0

          @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master Hello Hans thanks for the quick response. I am fairly new to all this so about the only way I could share the GPX file would be to attach it to an email. I just followed the prompts within the app using my desktop computer. I will go back to the app & try to upload as a "Track"

          Thanks again.

          Jay Potter 0
          Jay Potter 0
          Jay Potter 0
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Jay-Potter-0 Hello again Hans, I just tried importing into a Track & it appears to have worked. I will need to check the route now to ensure it is all displayed correctly.

          Thanks again

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Jay Potter 0 Jay Potter 0

            Hi, I am new to this group & Application & I am learning as I go. I have a great number of GPX files I have created using other applications such as Garmin & Hema Explorer. I just tried to import a GPX file & got an error message saying there were too many waypoints & therefore could not be imported.

            Is this limit on way points always going to be in place? I have just purchased a lifetime subscription to MRA Navigation Next which may have been a waste if I cannot import the GPX files I have already created.

            Thanks in advance for any info or replies that will help me with this issue.

            TorqueRider
            TorqueRider
            TorqueRider
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Hello and welcom @Jay-Potter-0
            Did you look at the support section for information about:
            Manual "Uploading a route, route-track and tracklog" (click)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            ACTIVE USERS
            Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
            Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
            TorqueRider
            TorqueRider
            Jay Potter 0
            Jay Potter 0
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
              Stefan Hummelink
              Stefan Hummelink
              9
              91
              2.3k

            • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
              Rob Veerman
              Rob Veerman
              5
              84
              2.1k

            • Elektrisch voertuig
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              0
              21
              710

            • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
              Peter Zehentreiter
              Peter Zehentreiter
              0
              5
              103

            • Seizoensafsluitingen
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              0
              4
              27

            • Altitude numbers size
              RainerT
              RainerT
              0
              4
              78

            • Hoe kan ik in één route een stuk met en een stuk zonder snelwegen plannen
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              0
              3
              95

            • Eerste keer MRA met Android auto, een wat mindere ervaring
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              0
              2
              26

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app