Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. Importing large GPX files

Importing large GPX files

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
6 Posts 5 Posters 1.7k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jay Potter 0
    Jay Potter 0
    Jay Potter 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi, I am new to this group & Application & I am learning as I go. I have a great number of GPX files I have created using other applications such as Garmin & Hema Explorer. I just tried to import a GPX file & got an error message saying there were too many waypoints & therefore could not be imported.

    Is this limit on way points always going to be in place? I have just purchased a lifetime subscription to MRA Navigation Next which may have been a waste if I cannot import the GPX files I have already created.

    Thanks in advance for any info or replies that will help me with this issue.

    HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Jay Potter 0 Jay Potter 0

      Hi, I am new to this group & Application & I am learning as I go. I have a great number of GPX files I have created using other applications such as Garmin & Hema Explorer. I just tried to import a GPX file & got an error message saying there were too many waypoints & therefore could not be imported.

      Is this limit on way points always going to be in place? I have just purchased a lifetime subscription to MRA Navigation Next which may have been a waste if I cannot import the GPX files I have already created.

      Thanks in advance for any info or replies that will help me with this issue.

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Jay-Potter-0

      Welcome Jay

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      Kchog 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

        @Jay-Potter-0

        Welcome Jay

        Kchog
        Kchog
        Kchog
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master
        Welcome Jay Potter,

        How many way points are you importing for a GPX files? I believe I have imported 100 way points in the past.

        HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Kchog Kchog

          @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master
          Welcome Jay Potter,

          How many way points are you importing for a GPX files? I believe I have imported 100 way points in the past.

          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          HABVEN aka MrMRA
          Valued contributor
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Kchog

          I don't know, could ba a 100. I always import the track

          BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
          Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

          Steve Lynch 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

            @Kchog

            I don't know, could ba a 100. I always import the track

            Steve Lynch
            Steve Lynch
            Steve Lynch
            Valued contributor
            wrote on last edited by Steve Lynch
            #5

            @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master
            It is possible to Expand waypoints to 200 Route Points.
            Unnecessary perhaps, but doable.

            200RoutePoints.png

            You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              RouteXpert
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Try importing your .gpx files as a track and then convert them to routes by clicking + Use as route.

              Always willing to help if I can.
              Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
              MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              ACTIVE USERS
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              HABVEN aka MrMRA
              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              Steve Lynch
              Steve Lynch
              Jay Potter 0
              Jay Potter 0
              Kchog
              Kchog
              POPULAR TOPICS
              • Hello everyone
                Brian McG
                Brian McG
                2
                6
                109

              • Route changed?
                Rob Verhoeff
                Rob Verhoeff
                0
                5
                86

              • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
                Rob Veerman
                Rob Veerman
                4
                4
                68

              • Beurs aanbieding
                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                0
                3
                54

              • Wissel Here-TomTom
                Hubert Thoring
                Hubert Thoring
                0
                3
                105

              • Auto skipping in next version (6)
                Lluis Arasanz
                Lluis Arasanz
                0
                3
                161

              • Hoe lang gebruiker
                Rob Verhoeff
                Rob Verhoeff
                2
                2
                71

              • Via punt overslaanwerkt niet
                HABVEN aka MrMRA
                HABVEN aka MrMRA
                0
                10
                623

              MY GROUPS
              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Support
              • MyRoute-app