Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. Subscription

Subscription

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
3 Posts 2 Posters 842 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Simon V 1
    Simon V 1
    Simon V 1
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I paid for a subscription several days ago, but my app still thinks I’m in the trial period. How can I check what’s happening?

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Simon V 1 Simon V 1

      I paid for a subscription several days ago, but my app still thinks I’m in the trial period. How can I check what’s happening?

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @simon-v-1 Submit a ticket with the problem. Under the support tag.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      Simon V 1 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

        @simon-v-1 Submit a ticket with the problem. Under the support tag.

        Simon V 1
        Simon V 1
        Simon V 1
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @nick-carthew Done, thanks. Hopefully I’ll get a response soon.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Simon V 1
        Simon V 1
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Hello everyone
          Brian McG
          Brian McG
          2
          6
          93

        • Route changed?
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          0
          5
          73

        • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
          Rob Veerman
          Rob Veerman
          4
          4
          58

        • Beurs aanbieding
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          3
          24

        • Wissel Here-TomTom
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          3
          86

        • Auto skipping in next version (6)
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          134

        • No tracklog on Android phone
          Reinhard Grossmann h 0
          Reinhard Grossmann h 0
          0
          13
          424

        • Hoe lang gebruiker
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          2
          2
          68

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app