Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Route not complete on export

Route not complete on export

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 471 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mark sadz
    Mark sadz
    Mark sadz
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi folks this is weird and driving me nuts!!! A route I am exporting to nav 6 stops at a waypoint and won't continue to the end of the route. I've deleted the waypoint yet when I export it its still there on the nav 6 and the route ends there. Any ideas? I've hard booted the nav 6 and that's not helped, I've signed in and out of my route app and its again made no difference

    Hans van de Ven MR.MRA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Mark sadz Mark sadz

      Hi folks this is weird and driving me nuts!!! A route I am exporting to nav 6 stops at a waypoint and won't continue to the end of the route. I've deleted the waypoint yet when I export it its still there on the nav 6 and the route ends there. Any ideas? I've hard booted the nav 6 and that's not helped, I've signed in and out of my route app and its again made no difference

      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @mark-sadz

      Share the url of the route please, make sure the route is set to public

      Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT/BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better đź’—

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Mark sadz
      Mark sadz
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        5
        103
        4.2k

      • Points of interest
        LluĂ­s Casals
        LluĂ­s Casals
        0
        5
        112

      • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        9
        98
        4.2k

      • Forum Discussions - Filter Languages
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        1
        4
        94

      • Altitude numbers size
        Aiello antonino
        Aiello antonino
        0
        9
        273

      • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        3
        98

      • Elektrisch voertuig
        Marinus van Deudekom
        Marinus van Deudekom
        0
        26
        958

      • Suggestion: Live location sharing for friends on the map
        JP d
        JP d
        0
        3
        88

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app