Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. Car play issue with Navigation App

Car play issue with Navigation App

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
3 Posts 2 Posters 815 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mike Whitwam
    Mike Whitwam
    Mike Whitwam
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello new to forum but I have a question which I’m not sure where to post.
    I have been using apple maps in CarPlay for my navigation and when it gives an instruction the radio reduces volume and when instruction has been delivered the radio volume returns to normal.
    However when I use My Route app Navigation in CarPlay for my navigation and it gives an instruction it turns the radio off and the radio does not turn back on when the instruction is complete.
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this or is it a known problem that you have to live with?
    Thank you Mike.

    Mark Hamilton 0 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Mike Whitwam Mike Whitwam

      Hello new to forum but I have a question which I’m not sure where to post.
      I have been using apple maps in CarPlay for my navigation and when it gives an instruction the radio reduces volume and when instruction has been delivered the radio volume returns to normal.
      However when I use My Route app Navigation in CarPlay for my navigation and it gives an instruction it turns the radio off and the radio does not turn back on when the instruction is complete.
      Can anyone tell me how to fix this or is it a known problem that you have to live with?
      Thank you Mike.

      Mark Hamilton 0
      Mark Hamilton 0
      Mark Hamilton 0
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @mike-whitwam
      Hello Mike, I have the same issue. Hopefully this link (to my question) will lead you to the current situation with this problem. You will see in the thread I had some luck with one car by changing audio setting in the nav app in car play but no such luck with doing the same in another vehicle.

      https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/1845/carplay-navigation-voice-prompts/1

      Mike Whitwam 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Mark Hamilton 0 Mark Hamilton 0

        @mike-whitwam
        Hello Mike, I have the same issue. Hopefully this link (to my question) will lead you to the current situation with this problem. You will see in the thread I had some luck with one car by changing audio setting in the nav app in car play but no such luck with doing the same in another vehicle.

        https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/1845/carplay-navigation-voice-prompts/1

        Mike Whitwam
        Mike Whitwam
        Mike Whitwam
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @mark-hamilton-0
        Thanks for your reply Mark, good to hear someone else has the same problem.
        I took a look at your link and see the developers are working on it. Let’s hope the next revision to V1.1 fixes the issue.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Mark Hamilton 0
        Mark Hamilton 0
        Mike Whitwam
        Mike Whitwam
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          Stefan Hummelink
          Stefan Hummelink
          5
          96
          2.6k

        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          9
          94
          2.6k

        • Seizoensafsluitingen
          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          0
          5
          65

        • Elektrisch voertuig
          Arno van Lochem - Senior RX
          Arno van Lochem - Senior RX
          0
          23
          798

        • Eerste keer MRA met Android auto, een wat mindere ervaring
          AWDC LAO
          AWDC LAO
          0
          5
          94

        • Altitude numbers size
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          5
          126

        • 5 dagen Harz.. 2 problemen met AA
          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          0
          5
          176

        • Hoe kan ik in één route een stuk met en een stuk zonder snelwegen plannen
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          3
          113

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app