Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. New Gold Member from South Jersey USA

New Gold Member from South Jersey USA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
3 Posts 3 Posters 1.1k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Wayne Tarapilli
    Wayne Tarapilli
    Wayne Tarapilli
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello!
    My name is Wayne and I am a new member from Southern New Jersey (USA)
    My wife and I ride most weekends for a local lunch ride. We also do vacations and weekend overnight rides on our bikes.
    I ride a 2019 BMW F850GS and my wife has a 2019 F750GS.
    I have a page on Facebook where I share photos, reviews and GPS Tracks of our rides so other might find places to go and nice routes to get them there.

    https://www.facebook.com/Life-Behind-Bars-107533180615498/
    I also have an associated group that people can join which is where I share files to.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/524861228251200/

    I also dabble in restoration of primarily vintage and post vintage bikes and have a page for that as well.
    https://www.facebook.com/dirtdetailer/

    HABVEN aka MrMRA Nick Carthew 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Wayne Tarapilli Wayne Tarapilli

      Hello!
      My name is Wayne and I am a new member from Southern New Jersey (USA)
      My wife and I ride most weekends for a local lunch ride. We also do vacations and weekend overnight rides on our bikes.
      I ride a 2019 BMW F850GS and my wife has a 2019 F750GS.
      I have a page on Facebook where I share photos, reviews and GPS Tracks of our rides so other might find places to go and nice routes to get them there.

      https://www.facebook.com/Life-Behind-Bars-107533180615498/
      I also have an associated group that people can join which is where I share files to.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/524861228251200/

      I also dabble in restoration of primarily vintage and post vintage bikes and have a page for that as well.
      https://www.facebook.com/dirtdetailer/

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Wayne-Tarapilli
      Welcome wayne👍

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Wayne Tarapilli Wayne Tarapilli

        Hello!
        My name is Wayne and I am a new member from Southern New Jersey (USA)
        My wife and I ride most weekends for a local lunch ride. We also do vacations and weekend overnight rides on our bikes.
        I ride a 2019 BMW F850GS and my wife has a 2019 F750GS.
        I have a page on Facebook where I share photos, reviews and GPS Tracks of our rides so other might find places to go and nice routes to get them there.

        https://www.facebook.com/Life-Behind-Bars-107533180615498/
        I also have an associated group that people can join which is where I share files to.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/524861228251200/

        I also dabble in restoration of primarily vintage and post vintage bikes and have a page for that as well.
        https://www.facebook.com/dirtdetailer/

        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        RouteXpert
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Wayne-Tarapilli Welcome.

        Always willing to help if I can.
        Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
        MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

        1 Reply Last reply
        1

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Wayne Tarapilli
        Wayne Tarapilli
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Arrival time (depending on vehicle)
          Bouke Ent
          Bouke Ent
          0
          8
          171

        • Route name in the planning screen is gone?
          LennyO
          LennyO
          1
          8
          38

        • test Myroute APP
          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          4
          26
          1.9k

        • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          0
          4
          68

        • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
          richtea999
          richtea999
          0
          5
          71

        • F001 POIs Adding from selection is not possible
          Hubert Thori
          Hubert Thori
          0
          4
          35

        • A02 Routes en tracks kopiëren - Oude webplanner naar nieuwe webplanner
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          0
          9
          33

        • A04 Menu - Waypoints on the mobile phone
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          0
          2
          2

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app