Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. View all routes in folder at same time

View all routes in folder at same time

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
4 Posts 3 Posters 1.5k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • abowen
    abowen
    abowen
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi,

    I've always found this feature useful in Basecamp when planning or comparing rides for a trip. I have seen the feature where it's possible to add multiple routes together, but that's not really what I want to do. I'd like to click on a folder and then have the option of viewing all the routes contained within that folder. Perhaps this could be a default view instead of the table text view of route names? Thanks.

    Reinhard-32 1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • abowen abowen

      Hi,

      I've always found this feature useful in Basecamp when planning or comparing rides for a trip. I have seen the feature where it's possible to add multiple routes together, but that's not really what I want to do. I'd like to click on a folder and then have the option of viewing all the routes contained within that folder. Perhaps this could be a default view instead of the table text view of route names? Thanks.

      Reinhard-32
      Reinhard-32
      Reinhard-32
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Alan-Bowen
      I support this request. It would be very helpful to see all routes in a folder wenn I select the routes.

      Kindly regards
      Reinhard

      Montana 700i and Mac

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Guzzist
        Guzzist
        Guzzist
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        That's possible: open a route, click on tab "Route", click on Button "Add" an selecr any other of your routes. Then you will be able to select another colour for displayed secon route.
        You can repeate this, to collect and display several routes in different colours in same view.

        Nothing is impossible ;-)
        In past: GARMIN Zumo 210->GARMIN Zumo 395->GARMIN XT=> now: DMD T865-X + MyRoute-App, LocusMaps, OsmAnd.
        In past: GARMIN MapSource ->GARMIN BaseCamp->Tyre->Kurviger->Calimoto=> now: MRA-Routplanner.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • abowen
          abowen
          abowen
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Thanks Guzzist. I have seen the feature where it's possible to add multiple routes together, but that's not really what I want to do.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          Guzzist
          Guzzist
          Reinhard-32
          Reinhard-32
          abowen
          abowen
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • A02 Routes en tracks kopiëren - Oude webplanner naar nieuwe webplanner
            Jörgen
            Jörgen
            0
            9
            25

          • How to plan correctly
            Christian Feurstein
            Christian Feurstein
            0
            15
            520

          • test Myroute APP
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            4
            25
            1.9k

          • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
            Jörg Neudert
            Jörg Neudert
            0
            18
            671

          • Route name in the planning screen is gone?
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            1
            6
            21

          • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
            LE DIZES Freddy
            LE DIZES Freddy
            9
            105
            8.0k

          • Arrival time (depending on vehicle)
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            0
            4
            83

          • Hello from Thailand
            Glenn.B
            Glenn.B
            0
            8
            268

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app