Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MRA Routeplanner Next Beta
  3. [Web-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Strange translation

Strange translation

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
6 Posts 3 Posters 14 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jörgen
    Jörgen
    Jörgen
    Valued contributor
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    This is a strange translation.

    image.jpeg

    Are these in English and Dutch the same?

    "The Routeline is the truth."

    Hardware
    iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
    iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
    Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
    Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
    Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
    MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Hubert Thoring
      Hubert Thoring
      Hubert Thoring
      Valued contributor
      wrote last edited by
      #2
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I see this message in Spanish also

        Lluis Arasanz

        • BMW F750GS
          MotoMediaLink HW Interface for BMW's WonderWheel device
        • Samsung A14 with Beta MyRoute-App (primary bike use)
          Tasker and MMLink SW for Android App Control
        • iPhone 14 with Beta MyRoute-App (personal and primary CP use)
        Jörgen 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Lluis Arasanz Lluis Arasanz

          I see this message in Spanish also

          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          Valued contributor
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Lluis-Arasanz sagte:

          I see this message in Spanish also

          Is it the same translation?

          Hardware
          iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
          iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
          Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
          Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
          Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
          MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Really I don't know now (I can't understand German), but I suppose it was the same about that waypoint and routes perhaps are not aligned with layer, because depends of routing engine.

            Lluis Arasanz

            • BMW F750GS
              MotoMediaLink HW Interface for BMW's WonderWheel device
            • Samsung A14 with Beta MyRoute-App (primary bike use)
              Tasker and MMLink SW for Android App Control
            • iPhone 14 with Beta MyRoute-App (personal and primary CP use)
            Jörgen 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Lluis Arasanz Lluis Arasanz

              Really I don't know now (I can't understand German), but I suppose it was the same about that waypoint and routes perhaps are not aligned with layer, because depends of routing engine.

              Jörgen
              Jörgen
              Jörgen
              Valued contributor
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Lluis-Arasanz sagte:

              Really I don't know now (I can't understand German), but I suppose it was the same about that waypoint and routes perhaps are not aligned with layer, because depends of routing engine.

              It is only about the headline: "The Routeline is the truth."
              This is the direct translation from German to English.

              Hardware
              iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
              iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
              Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
              Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
              Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
              MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              ACTIVE USERS
              Jörgen
              Jörgen
              Lluis Arasanz
              Lluis Arasanz
              Hubert Thoring
              Hubert Thoring
              POPULAR TOPICS
              • Add delete route button to library
                Jörgen
                Jörgen
                0
                8
                9

              • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
                b0hd1
                b0hd1
                1
                5
                13

              • Strange translation
                Jörgen
                Jörgen
                0
                6
                14

              • Where is the "Routes" option?
                LennyO
                LennyO
                0
                5
                24

              • Crazy routing
                Rob Verhoeff
                Rob Verhoeff
                0
                4
                13

              • Foutmelding In MRA Next
                Rob Verhoeff
                Rob Verhoeff
                0
                4
                19

              • Kort voorstellen
                a white mouse on the motorbike
                a white mouse on the motorbike
                2
                4
                94

              • My Routeapp Stays questions
                Lluis Arasanz
                Lluis Arasanz
                0
                5
                22

              MY GROUPS
              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Support
              • MyRoute-app