Route name in the planning screen is gone?
-
Hi!
Would be nice to keep the Route name pinned with an easy ability to edit it.
-
Hi!
Would be nice to keep the Route name pinned with an easy ability to edit it.
@LennyO You can easily edit it in the "information" tab in the menu bar.

Pinned: how often would one change the name? Would it justify it taking up screen real estate all the time
? -
@LennyO You can easily edit it in the "information" tab in the menu bar.

Pinned: how often would one change the name? Would it justify it taking up screen real estate all the time
?@Stefan-Hummelink Thank you! I am aware that I can change it in the Information "tab".
But at least seeing the name is helpful to avoid mistakes. And I change names quite often, believe it or not
-
During planning I sometimes use two screens; therefore, I would like to see the route names and the directory path.
-
Full directory path is maybe a bit much, but I agree that having the name visible somewhere could be helpful. Here, or here would be a nice place probably:

If it is about screen-estate, we could probably lose the review icons for routes that are in our own library. Who is thumbing up or down their own routes...

-
I'll get this fixed
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login