Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. Hello from Thailand

Hello from Thailand

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
1 Posts 1 Posters 4 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Glenn.B
    Glenn.B
    Glenn.B
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hello all. New user here. Thanks for letting me be part of your community.

    Am original from the US, but now residing in Thailand. I mostly try to do multi-day rides with interesting roads.

    A little background - I have been using Garmin devices on boats, cars and motorcycles for decades. I've been using Basecamp, and Mapsource before it, for route planning since its inception. As outdated and antiquated as it is, I'm very comfortable and rather proficient with it. Until a week or so ago, I was quite happy working this way and uploading my routes to my Zumo XT. Unfortunately, the Zumo after a ride in torrential rains followed my a flight and I find myself in a country that neither sells nor repairs Garmin Zumo products.

    I'm hoping to switch to using MRA using an Android Auto device on the bike. I trying to learn as much as I can from all your experience. I apologize in advance for ask newbie questions. I'm trying to accelerate my learning curve because I have a major 2-week trip coming up in a couple of weeks.

    Current rides: Ninja 1000, Ducati F1098S, Z1000 (USA); CB650F, Wave125 (TH)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    ACTIVE USERS
    Glenn.B
    Glenn.B
    POPULAR TOPICS
    • Hello everyone
      Brian McG
      Brian McG
      2
      6
      115

    • Route changed?
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      0
      5
      88

    • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
      Rob Veerman
      Rob Veerman
      4
      4
      72

    • Auto skipping in next version (6)
      Herman Veldhuizen
      Herman Veldhuizen
      0
      4
      176

    • Beurs aanbieding
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      0
      3
      65

    • Hoe lang gebruiker
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      2
      2
      73

    • Hello from Thailand
      0
      1
      4

    • Wissel Here-TomTom
      Hubert Thoring
      Hubert Thoring
      0
      3
      116

    MY GROUPS
    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Support
    • MyRoute-app