Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Drive restriction for vehicle

Drive restriction for vehicle

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
26 Posts 7 Posters 199 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Nick Carthew Nick Carthew

    @Travellexxie Maybe you were already using the HERE Logistics overlay map, the overlay map is remembered from your last route.

    Travellexxie
    Travellexxie
    Travellexxie
    Valued contributor
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    @Nick-Carthew I opened the navigation app and also there these weight and length indicators are gone. So that would indicate that the camperprofile does not show these indicators, whether I use the web planner or the navigation app. But surprise surprise I made some screenshots during my trip. These were taken in the south of Portugal, with the camper profile on, on the 12th and 12th of April. In no way is there a layer with these weight and length indicators. So how would you explain that?
    20260412_134221.jpg
    20260413_110909.jpg

    Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

    Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
    Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
    MRA Lifetime Gold

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Travellexxie Travellexxie

      @Nick-Carthew I opened the navigation app and also there these weight and length indicators are gone. So that would indicate that the camperprofile does not show these indicators, whether I use the web planner or the navigation app. But surprise surprise I made some screenshots during my trip. These were taken in the south of Portugal, with the camper profile on, on the 12th and 12th of April. In no way is there a layer with these weight and length indicators. So how would you explain that?
      20260412_134221.jpg
      20260413_110909.jpg

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote last edited by
      #22

      @Travellexxie Maybe you should be asking Corjan, I was merely making a suggestion trying to help you find a solution.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Valued contributor
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        Shortly after the introduction of the camper profile, I conducted a training session for the Camper Club Netherlands; at that time, the signs on the map became visible as soon as you selected the camper profile, meaning the logistics map layer was automatically loaded—just as it was with the truck profile.

        Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT/BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
        Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

        Travellexxie 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Hans van de Ven MR.MRA Hans van de Ven MR.MRA

          Shortly after the introduction of the camper profile, I conducted a training session for the Camper Club Netherlands; at that time, the signs on the map became visible as soon as you selected the camper profile, meaning the logistics map layer was automatically loaded—just as it was with the truck profile.

          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          Valued contributor
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          @Hans-van-de-Ven-MR.MRA thank you for the confirmation!

          Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

          Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
          Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
          MRA Lifetime Gold

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Developer
            wrote last edited by
            #25

            Camper profile does not open the logistics layer since 2024-09-25.
            If we're still talking about the website.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Travellexxie Travellexxie

              @Nick-Carthew no I didn't, I have used the camperprofile plenty of times during my 3 months travel through Spain and Portugal, The "weight-indicator" was there when I started this profile.

              Robineke
              Robineke
              Robineke
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              @Travellexxie I can see your printscreens and both are in here-logistic mode as the maps are, except for signs, identical.
              As mentioned I have in both modes weight limitation signs. Funny, but not nice, you do not have it.
              I do not know how to resolve this except for deleting and new downloading of the app.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • 1
              • 2
              ACTIVE USERS
              Robineke
              Robineke
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Travellexxie
              Travellexxie
              Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
              Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              Rob Verhoeff
              Rob Verhoeff
              POPULAR TOPICS
              • Drive restriction for vehicle
                Robineke
                Robineke
                0
                26
                199

              • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
                Mzokk
                Mzokk
                0
                44
                3.6k

              • No tracklog on Android phone
                Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                0
                10
                191

              • Overlay Routes like the App does and waypoints without routes
                Rob Kelley
                Rob Kelley
                0
                3
                34

              • Route Breakdown
                Scarecrow
                Scarecrow
                1
                6
                341

              • Brittany routes
                Tony 13
                Tony 13
                0
                2
                23

              • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
                Stanisław
                Stanisław
                0
                2
                32

              • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
                M. Schrijver
                M. Schrijver
                0
                9
                202

              MY GROUPS
              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Support
              • MyRoute-app