Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
-
the skip waypoint apears when you hit the 3 strips down right
-
The 3 dots appear on the lower, right corner on the phone app, but it does not appear on the Android Auto screen. From the phone screen I can get to the menu with the skip next waypoint, just not from the AA display.

@Glenn.B als je een route actief hebt, Klik dan op het scherm en dan zie je onderaan rechts

Klik dan op het route punt symbool en dan verschijnt links boven

Have fun -
I've been using a Garmin Zumo XT for several years with MRA. Generally I've had good luck. Recently my XT has been giving me problems, inventing bizarre routing from the MRA route, and failing to connect reliably using either the Drive app on my Pixel phone or USB cable to my Win11 computer. I'm frustrated, and considering replacing the XT.
I'm curious how the XT2 performs with MRA. If users have specific feedback I'd love to hear about it.
Thanks in advance!
Buy an XT3, It is much faster then the XT2 and works Well with MRA routes and you can keep your phone in your pocket
-
@Glenn.B als je een route actief hebt, Klik dan op het scherm en dan zie je onderaan rechts

Klik dan op het route punt symbool en dan verschijnt links boven

Have funSorry the wrong langues
First picture, tap somewhere on the screen and you'll see on the bottom right
Second picture
Click on the waypoint symbool and then you'll see in the top left corner -
I tried this again today. Clicking on the screen, I did in fact get the additional menu with the "skip waypoint" icon and that worked correctly. However, it did not always work. Sometimes when a click the screen I get additional menu items, but not the "skip waypoint" item. It seemed that the "skip waypoint" item only appeared when I got close the the waypoint which would be skipped. Here is the alternate screen I get when I don't get that item.

-
I tried this again today. Clicking on the screen, I did in fact get the additional menu with the "skip waypoint" icon and that worked correctly. However, it did not always work. Sometimes when a click the screen I get additional menu items, but not the "skip waypoint" item. It seemed that the "skip waypoint" item only appeared when I got close the the waypoint which would be skipped. Here is the alternate screen I get when I don't get that item.

@Glenn.B, are you showing a route with only 2 route points by any chance?
There is not much to skip to if it is.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

