Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. Newbie from South Africa

Newbie from South Africa

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
2 Posts 2 Posters 663 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Andre van der Merwe
    Andre van der Merwe
    Andre van der Merwe
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello everyone, my name is Andre van der Merwe; I'm based in South Africa and I'm a complete newbie to everything-GPS-navigation. While I'm slowly finding my way around MRA, I'm also trying to figure out how to integrate my Garmin Navigator 6 with MRA. Fun times ahead.

    I'm excited about joining this community, sharing my riding experiences and learning about navigation from the experts.

    Catch you all on the forum!

    A.

    Drabslab 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Andre van der Merwe Andre van der Merwe

      Hello everyone, my name is Andre van der Merwe; I'm based in South Africa and I'm a complete newbie to everything-GPS-navigation. While I'm slowly finding my way around MRA, I'm also trying to figure out how to integrate my Garmin Navigator 6 with MRA. Fun times ahead.

      I'm excited about joining this community, sharing my riding experiences and learning about navigation from the experts.

      Catch you all on the forum!

      A.

      Drabslab
      Drabslab
      Drabslab
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Andre-van-der-Merwe said in Newbie from South Africa:

      Fun times ahead.
      I'm excited about joining this community, sharing my riding experiences and learning about navigation from the experts.
      Catch you all on the forum!

      Welcome on board 🙂

      About connecting; please have a look here:

      ed5376f2-d17f-492f-952c-79350d8d7bb5-image.png

      It is not difficult, it is easy, it's a hobby

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Drabslab
      Drabslab
      Andre van der Merwe
      Andre van der Merwe
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Drive restriction for vehicle
        Robineke
        Robineke
        0
        26
        206

      • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
        Mzokk
        Mzokk
        0
        44
        3.6k

      • No tracklog on Android phone
        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
        Reinhard Grossmann h 0
        0
        10
        209

      • Overlay Routes like the App does and waypoints without routes
        Rob Kelley
        Rob Kelley
        0
        3
        43

      • Route Breakdown
        Scarecrow
        Scarecrow
        1
        6
        345

      • Brittany routes
        Tony 13
        Tony 13
        0
        2
        39

      • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
        Stanisław
        Stanisław
        0
        2
        35

      • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
        M. Schrijver
        M. Schrijver
        0
        9
        206

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app