Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. The MyRoute-app
  3. [App] Android Auto & CarPlay
  4. Chigee + iOS 17.7 on iPhone SE3 - zoom problem

Chigee + iOS 17.7 on iPhone SE3 - zoom problem

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App] Android Auto & CarPlay
chigee aio-5zoom problem
7 Posts 2 Posters 2.7k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BeTouring_BG
    BeTouring_BG
    BeTouring_BG
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello beautiful people.
    Recently I installed chigee aio play and started to use the unit. I was very happy ( coming from Otocast - the big disappointment).

    After 2'000 km using the chigee I started to have issues with the unit and I don't know if it's caused by the MRA app on the phone or by the chigee unit.

    firstly - I always put my phone on charge on the quad lock wireless charge head. Because of overheat I think the started to switch on and off. So I kind of put the half of the phone outside of my Givi tank bag by unzipping the bag.

    secondly - something happened with the CarPlay.

    When you open the app from the phone and go to Navigation settings > Map layer - the tilt function is absolutely no responding to different values,
    Zoom adjustment icons don't change the layout of the screen

    The Default Zoom Correction doesn't seem to respond correctly - the road is too zoomed out or too zoomed it, so you can't actually use the unit.

    Does anyone have the same problem? Whatever I change from the phone doesn't make any difference on the CarPlay unit.

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BeTouring_BG BeTouring_BG

      Hello beautiful people.
      Recently I installed chigee aio play and started to use the unit. I was very happy ( coming from Otocast - the big disappointment).

      After 2'000 km using the chigee I started to have issues with the unit and I don't know if it's caused by the MRA app on the phone or by the chigee unit.

      firstly - I always put my phone on charge on the quad lock wireless charge head. Because of overheat I think the started to switch on and off. So I kind of put the half of the phone outside of my Givi tank bag by unzipping the bag.

      secondly - something happened with the CarPlay.

      When you open the app from the phone and go to Navigation settings > Map layer - the tilt function is absolutely no responding to different values,
      Zoom adjustment icons don't change the layout of the screen

      The Default Zoom Correction doesn't seem to respond correctly - the road is too zoomed out or too zoomed it, so you can't actually use the unit.

      Does anyone have the same problem? Whatever I change from the phone doesn't make any difference on the CarPlay unit.

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @BeTouring_BG the zoom issue should be fixed in 4.3.3! 🙂
      This update is available now for iOS and Android will follow soon.

      BeTouring_BG 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        @BeTouring_BG the zoom issue should be fixed in 4.3.3! 🙂
        This update is available now for iOS and Android will follow soon.

        BeTouring_BG
        BeTouring_BG
        BeTouring_BG
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink Thanks mate!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

          @BeTouring_BG the zoom issue should be fixed in 4.3.3! 🙂
          This update is available now for iOS and Android will follow soon.

          BeTouring_BG
          BeTouring_BG
          BeTouring_BG
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Corjan-Meijerink My app on the iPhone is still on 4.3.2 is the update version officially released already?
          It updates on its own without me checking the newest version on the market.
          Thank you!

          Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BeTouring_BG BeTouring_BG

            @Corjan-Meijerink My app on the iPhone is still on 4.3.2 is the update version officially released already?
            It updates on its own without me checking the newest version on the market.
            Thank you!

            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Developer
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @BeTouring_BG yes, 4.3.3 is out already 🙂
            Just open the App Store to check

            BeTouring_BG 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

              @BeTouring_BG yes, 4.3.3 is out already 🙂
              Just open the App Store to check

              BeTouring_BG
              BeTouring_BG
              BeTouring_BG
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Corjan-Meijerink IMG_7750.jpg

              strange...it's not updated

              i open the app every now and then since yesterday and it still stands on the previous version?....

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • BeTouring_BG
                BeTouring_BG
                BeTouring_BG
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Corjan-Meijerink Yes, it's already done! Thank you!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                ACTIVE USERS
                Corjan Meijerink
                Corjan Meijerink
                BeTouring_BG
                BeTouring_BG
                POPULAR TOPICS
                • LAN004 - Route Import filetypes
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  0
                  13
                  30

                • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                  Vince Hyde
                  Vince Hyde
                  9
                  122
                  11.4k

                • Issues on one-way streets when reversing routes
                  b0hd1
                  b0hd1
                  0
                  8
                  28

                • Probleem met eigen Stay
                  Albert van den Elsen
                  Albert van den Elsen
                  0
                  5
                  14

                • I need help with the track navigation settings
                  Peter Zehentreiter
                  Peter Zehentreiter
                  0
                  5
                  92

                • LAN005 - Data from calculator in toolkit
                  Lluis Arasanz
                  Lluis Arasanz
                  0
                  4
                  20

                • F002 POI Create groups - why this map
                  Hubert Thoring
                  Hubert Thoring
                  0
                  4
                  24

                • POI functie 'strict'
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  1
                  4
                  16

                MY GROUPS
                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Support
                • MyRoute-app