Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Speed limits and gas display in app

Speed limits and gas display in app

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
3 Posts 2 Posters 45 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UltraStar
    UltraStar
    UltraStar
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am sure I have read that before; it would be great to be able to see the speed limits when riding with application open but not following the route or track. I am thinking about just riding around, and tracking the way where I am going.
    I do not know if this is possible without having a route open, but it would also be great to be able to see nearest gas stations.

    Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • UltraStar UltraStar

      I am sure I have read that before; it would be great to be able to see the speed limits when riding with application open but not following the route or track. I am thinking about just riding around, and tracking the way where I am going.
      I do not know if this is possible without having a route open, but it would also be great to be able to see nearest gas stations.

      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @UltraStar already on the wishlist.

      🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
      📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
      🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
      💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

      UltraStar 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

        @UltraStar already on the wishlist.

        UltraStar
        UltraStar
        UltraStar
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Rob-Verhoeff Thanks.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        UltraStar
        UltraStar
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Waarom kan deze route niet berekend worden?
          M. Schrijver
          M. Schrijver
          0
          15
          212

        • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          AWDC LAO
          AWDC LAO
          5
          107
          8.1k

        • How to plan correctly
          Christian Feurstein
          Christian Feurstein
          0
          7
          338

        • Hello from Thailand
          Glenn.B
          Glenn.B
          0
          4
          126

        • New beta! 6.0.0 (514)
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          13
          34
          445

        • MRA 6.0.0 (515) Menu color black // blue // white
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          0
          2
          34

        • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          11
          430

        • Auto skipping in next version (6)
          M. Schrijver
          M. Schrijver
          0
          5
          286

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app