Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. How to (re)use POIs in planning after splitting route

How to (re)use POIs in planning after splitting route

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
1 Posts 1 Posters 406 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • No6671
    No6671
    No6671
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi.

    Ich just planned my next Route des Grandes Alpes tour. This time I'd like to use some of my POI like Passknacker.

    1. I made a complete route. From Thonon-les-Baines to Nice.
    2. Then I marked all my POIs along that route.
    3. After that, I splittet the route into several parts. For that I took the original (00 RDGA), copied it and deleted the unnecessary points.

    Problem one:
    Sometimes HERE calculates wired routes. Especially in cities. So I used TomTom. And sometimes I used HERE. Maybe my problem comes from this circumstance?

    Problem two:
    My POIs show up on my splittet routes, but I cannot reactivate them. If I click on them, a box opens, where I can rename it, trash it. But not the usual stuff with color, pictogram etc. So I made a new stop nearby the POI. Is it possible to use those POIs again somehow?

    thanks

    --
    Goran
    Get up. Travel. Make friends. Sleep. Repeat.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    ACTIVE USERS
    No6671
    No6671
    POPULAR TOPICS
    • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      0
      6
      173

    • Forum Discussions - Filter Languages
      Jörg Neudert
      Jörg Neudert
      1
      6
      184

    • Drive restriction for vehicle
      Con Hennekens
      Con Hennekens
      0
      17
      128

    • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
      Hubert Thoring
      Hubert Thoring
      9
      98
      4.7k

    • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
      Hubert Thoring
      Hubert Thoring
      5
      103
      4.7k

    • Points of interest
      Lluís Casals
      Lluís Casals
      0
      5
      152

    • Hallo, wéér een nieuwe gebruiker !
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      0
      2
      33

    • No tracklog on Android phone
      0
      1
      2

    MY GROUPS
    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Support
    • MyRoute-app