Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. incorrect exit from roundabout

incorrect exit from roundabout

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
3 Posts 2 Posters 847 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Anthony Grylls
    Anthony Grylls
    Anthony Grylls
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm a UK user and new to My Route. I've noticed that the information given as to which exit I should take at a roundabout is incorrect. e.g on a 4 junction roundabout, the route shows that I need to take the 3rd exit but tells me that I should take the 1st. Why is this?

    Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Anthony Grylls Anthony Grylls

      I'm a UK user and new to My Route. I've noticed that the information given as to which exit I should take at a roundabout is incorrect. e.g on a 4 junction roundabout, the route shows that I need to take the 3rd exit but tells me that I should take the 1st. Why is this?

      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by Rob Verhoeff
      #2

      @Anthony-Grylls A mistake that slipped in through the Here platform. So, it's not the fault of the app. It's under investigation.

      🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
      📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
      🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
      💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

      Anthony Grylls 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Rob Verhoeff Rob Verhoeff

        @Anthony-Grylls A mistake that slipped in through the Here platform. So, it's not the fault of the app. It's under investigation.

        Anthony Grylls
        Anthony Grylls
        Anthony Grylls
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Rob-Verhoeff Thanks for letting me know Rob.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        Anthony Grylls
        Anthony Grylls
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Animation
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          13
          29

        • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          0
          6
          117

        • Route line transparency
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          1
          5
          29

        • A04 Menu - Waypoints on the mobile phone
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          5
          20

        • How to get GROUPS into the new planner?
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          5
          11

        • Issues about using planner in tablet
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          4
          24

        • Arrival time (depending on vehicle)
          Bouke Ent
          Bouke Ent
          0
          8
          220

        • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          16

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app