Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MyRoute-app Routeplanner
  3. [Web] Suggestions and Discussion
  4. Taking time zones into account when planning a trip

Taking time zones into account when planning a trip

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Web] Suggestions and Discussion
1 Posts 1 Posters 632 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Ron Gardiner
    Ron Gardiner
    Ron Gardiner
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have been using the Web Routeplanner for sometime and like all the features, I'm looking for a way that I can have it adjust for timezones. I live in EST (Canada) and travel out west passing thru several timezones on my trip. One of the features I like is that if I tell it what time I leave it tells me the time I arrive at my destination (even taking into account all my stops on the way), together with the travel time and distance. I have seen other planners that take the timezone into account when showing your arrival time. Any way that could be added here as a feature?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    ACTIVE USERS
    Ron Gardiner
    Ron Gardiner
    POPULAR TOPICS
    • Arrival time (depending on vehicle)
      Bouke Ent
      Bouke Ent
      0
      8
      168

    • Route name in the planning screen is gone?
      LennyO
      LennyO
      1
      8
      38

    • test Myroute APP
      Travellexxie
      Travellexxie
      4
      26
      1.9k

    • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
      Travellexxie
      Travellexxie
      0
      4
      67

    • still no (Beta) Update 6.0.0 -514
      richtea999
      richtea999
      0
      5
      70

    • F001 POIs Adding from selection is not possible
      Hubert Thori
      Hubert Thori
      0
      4
      35

    • A02 Routes en tracks kopiëren - Oude webplanner naar nieuwe webplanner
      Jörgen
      Jörgen
      0
      9
      33

    • A03 POIs Show collection fixed on map
      Hubert Thoring
      Hubert Thoring
      0
      3
      29

    MY GROUPS
    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Support
    • MyRoute-app