Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Uploading to Garmin XT, tracks won't convert to routes?

Uploading to Garmin XT, tracks won't convert to routes?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 556 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lee Hardwick
    Lee Hardwick
    Lee Hardwick
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi folks, I feel I'm going around in circles here. I've got some great routes in my folders and I'm uploading them to my XT via the Garmin drive app and when on the XT they are only in the tracks area and won't convert to routes. I'm uploading them both in 1.1 & 1.2 gpx, I'm using an android tablet. I would prefer the routing rather than tracks as I find it easier to follow.

    Thanks for any help 👍😁

    HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lee Hardwick Lee Hardwick

      Hi folks, I feel I'm going around in circles here. I've got some great routes in my folders and I'm uploading them to my XT via the Garmin drive app and when on the XT they are only in the tracks area and won't convert to routes. I'm uploading them both in 1.1 & 1.2 gpx, I'm using an android tablet. I would prefer the routing rather than tracks as I find it easier to follow.

      Thanks for any help 👍😁

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Lee-Hardwick

      Routes you have to import on your XT, otherwise use the connector

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Lee Hardwick
      Lee Hardwick
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Animation
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        13
        31

      • Help please, new user
        Bull Tahr
        Bull Tahr
        0
        8
        134

      • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
        John S Parry
        John S Parry
        0
        9
        247

      • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
        b0hd1
        b0hd1
        0
        5
        30

      • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        7

      • I have an extra step when choosing a point.
        Lluis Arasanz
        Lluis Arasanz
        0
        3
        18

      • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
        Dave J 0
        Dave J 0
        0
        3
        30

      • In attesa di caricamento 0 tracklog e 6 elementi
        Peter Zehentreiter
        Peter Zehentreiter
        0
        3
        90

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app