Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Announcements
  4. Webinar / zoom meeting

Webinar / zoom meeting

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Announcements
47 Posts 27 Posters 647 Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Corjan Meijerink
    Corjan Meijerink
    Corjan Meijerink
    Developer
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi all! πŸ‘‹

    The app development is taking off and we are approaching the final steps. We just released the latest update with cool changes: https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/4000/new-beta-v3-2-14

    As mentioned there, the next update will be Android Auto! πŸŽ‰

    I was already thinking about quite some time to organise a meeting for the Beta community but that was quite some work. All out of nothing, a tester suggested it would be fun to just meet online! 😏
    https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/3911/teams-or-zoom-meeting-for-navigation-next-beta-testers

    We would therefore like to announce that coming Wednesday (May 17th) at 20:00 (NL time) we are going to host an interactive zoom meeting.

    What do we want from you?

    • Bring Your Own Beer (thee, coffee, lemonade)
    • A webcam (if you want to but I'd very much like to see some faces)
    • A response in this topic so we get an estimate of the amount of people joining

    That's it! πŸŽ‰

    I'm already looking forward to the meeting.
    The meeting link will be communicated here at another point in time!

    HABVEN aka MrMRA Nick Carthew Mark Hamilton 0 Lynchy67 Koen VH 13 Replies Last reply
    5
    • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

      Hi all! πŸ‘‹

      The app development is taking off and we are approaching the final steps. We just released the latest update with cool changes: https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/4000/new-beta-v3-2-14

      As mentioned there, the next update will be Android Auto! πŸŽ‰

      I was already thinking about quite some time to organise a meeting for the Beta community but that was quite some work. All out of nothing, a tester suggested it would be fun to just meet online! 😏
      https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/3911/teams-or-zoom-meeting-for-navigation-next-beta-testers

      We would therefore like to announce that coming Wednesday (May 17th) at 20:00 (NL time) we are going to host an interactive zoom meeting.

      What do we want from you?

      • Bring Your Own Beer (thee, coffee, lemonade)
      • A webcam (if you want to but I'd very much like to see some faces)
      • A response in this topic so we get an estimate of the amount of people joining

      That's it! πŸŽ‰

      I'm already looking forward to the meeting.
      The meeting link will be communicated here at another point in time!

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Corjan-Meijerink

      I will be there, great love it.πŸ‘ 🍺

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        Hi all! πŸ‘‹

        The app development is taking off and we are approaching the final steps. We just released the latest update with cool changes: https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/4000/new-beta-v3-2-14

        As mentioned there, the next update will be Android Auto! πŸŽ‰

        I was already thinking about quite some time to organise a meeting for the Beta community but that was quite some work. All out of nothing, a tester suggested it would be fun to just meet online! 😏
        https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/3911/teams-or-zoom-meeting-for-navigation-next-beta-testers

        We would therefore like to announce that coming Wednesday (May 17th) at 20:00 (NL time) we are going to host an interactive zoom meeting.

        What do we want from you?

        • Bring Your Own Beer (thee, coffee, lemonade)
        • A webcam (if you want to but I'd very much like to see some faces)
        • A response in this topic so we get an estimate of the amount of people joining

        That's it! πŸŽ‰

        I'm already looking forward to the meeting.
        The meeting link will be communicated here at another point in time!

        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        RouteXpert
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink Count me in.

        Always willing to help if I can.
        Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
        MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

          Hi all! πŸ‘‹

          The app development is taking off and we are approaching the final steps. We just released the latest update with cool changes: https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/4000/new-beta-v3-2-14

          As mentioned there, the next update will be Android Auto! πŸŽ‰

          I was already thinking about quite some time to organise a meeting for the Beta community but that was quite some work. All out of nothing, a tester suggested it would be fun to just meet online! 😏
          https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/3911/teams-or-zoom-meeting-for-navigation-next-beta-testers

          We would therefore like to announce that coming Wednesday (May 17th) at 20:00 (NL time) we are going to host an interactive zoom meeting.

          What do we want from you?

          • Bring Your Own Beer (thee, coffee, lemonade)
          • A webcam (if you want to but I'd very much like to see some faces)
          • A response in this topic so we get an estimate of the amount of people joining

          That's it! πŸŽ‰

          I'm already looking forward to the meeting.
          The meeting link will be communicated here at another point in time!

          Mark Hamilton 0
          Mark Hamilton 0
          Mark Hamilton 0
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Corjan-Meijerink
          If I can get some wifi at my tour campsite in Belgium I’ll join in. Thanks.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

            Hi all! πŸ‘‹

            The app development is taking off and we are approaching the final steps. We just released the latest update with cool changes: https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/4000/new-beta-v3-2-14

            As mentioned there, the next update will be Android Auto! πŸŽ‰

            I was already thinking about quite some time to organise a meeting for the Beta community but that was quite some work. All out of nothing, a tester suggested it would be fun to just meet online! 😏
            https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/3911/teams-or-zoom-meeting-for-navigation-next-beta-testers

            We would therefore like to announce that coming Wednesday (May 17th) at 20:00 (NL time) we are going to host an interactive zoom meeting.

            What do we want from you?

            • Bring Your Own Beer (thee, coffee, lemonade)
            • A webcam (if you want to but I'd very much like to see some faces)
            • A response in this topic so we get an estimate of the amount of people joining

            That's it! πŸŽ‰

            I'm already looking forward to the meeting.
            The meeting link will be communicated here at another point in time!

            Lynchy67
            Lynchy67
            Lynchy67
            Valued contributor
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Corjan-Meijerink

            I’m in, you can guess what my background image will be. 🐯

            You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

            Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Lynchy67 Lynchy67

              @Corjan-Meijerink

              I’m in, you can guess what my background image will be. 🐯

              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              RouteXpert
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Lynchy67 Great idea - let's hijack the Zoom meeting with 🐯 backgrounds 😊

              Always willing to help if I can.
              Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
              MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                Hi all! πŸ‘‹

                The app development is taking off and we are approaching the final steps. We just released the latest update with cool changes: https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/4000/new-beta-v3-2-14

                As mentioned there, the next update will be Android Auto! πŸŽ‰

                I was already thinking about quite some time to organise a meeting for the Beta community but that was quite some work. All out of nothing, a tester suggested it would be fun to just meet online! 😏
                https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/3911/teams-or-zoom-meeting-for-navigation-next-beta-testers

                We would therefore like to announce that coming Wednesday (May 17th) at 20:00 (NL time) we are going to host an interactive zoom meeting.

                What do we want from you?

                • Bring Your Own Beer (thee, coffee, lemonade)
                • A webcam (if you want to but I'd very much like to see some faces)
                • A response in this topic so we get an estimate of the amount of people joining

                That's it! πŸŽ‰

                I'm already looking forward to the meeting.
                The meeting link will be communicated here at another point in time!

                Koen VH
                Koen VH
                Koen VH
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Corjan-Meijerink I'll be present πŸ˜‰

                iPhone SE (2020) - Outikel RT3 (Android 12)

                HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Koen VH Koen VH

                  @Corjan-Meijerink I'll be present πŸ˜‰

                  HABVEN aka MrMRA
                  HABVEN aka MrMRA
                  HABVEN aka MrMRA
                  Valued contributor
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  πŸ˜‰
                  Max_Honda.jpg

                  BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
                  Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

                  HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

                    πŸ˜‰
                    Max_Honda.jpg

                    HABVEN aka MrMRA
                    HABVEN aka MrMRA
                    HABVEN aka MrMRA
                    Valued contributor
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    πŸ˜†
                    Triumph

                    BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
                    Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

                    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HABVEN aka MrMRA HABVEN aka MrMRA

                      πŸ˜†
                      Triumph

                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Corjan Meijerink
                      Developer
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master if you’re wearing that, we might need to add an age restriction to the meeting.

                      @Lynchy67 @Nick-Carthew Tigers 4 life! πŸ…

                      HABVEN aka MrMRA 1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                        @Hans-van-de-Ven-MRA-Master if you’re wearing that, we might need to add an age restriction to the meeting.

                        @Lynchy67 @Nick-Carthew Tigers 4 life! πŸ…

                        HABVEN aka MrMRA
                        HABVEN aka MrMRA
                        HABVEN aka MrMRA
                        Valued contributor
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Corjan-Meijerink

                        That's for the Triumph Tiger Boys and Girls. wwwhhoooaaaa

                        BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
                        Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Con Hennekens
                          Con Hennekens
                          Con Hennekens
                          Alpha tester
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Will attend!

                          I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                          Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                          Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • JΓΆrgen
                            JΓΆrgen
                            JΓΆrgen
                            Valued contributor
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I will try to join.

                            Hardware
                            iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
                            iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
                            Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
                            Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
                            Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
                            MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                              Hi all! πŸ‘‹

                              The app development is taking off and we are approaching the final steps. We just released the latest update with cool changes: https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/4000/new-beta-v3-2-14

                              As mentioned there, the next update will be Android Auto! πŸŽ‰

                              I was already thinking about quite some time to organise a meeting for the Beta community but that was quite some work. All out of nothing, a tester suggested it would be fun to just meet online! 😏
                              https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/3911/teams-or-zoom-meeting-for-navigation-next-beta-testers

                              We would therefore like to announce that coming Wednesday (May 17th) at 20:00 (NL time) we are going to host an interactive zoom meeting.

                              What do we want from you?

                              • Bring Your Own Beer (thee, coffee, lemonade)
                              • A webcam (if you want to but I'd very much like to see some faces)
                              • A response in this topic so we get an estimate of the amount of people joining

                              That's it! πŸŽ‰

                              I'm already looking forward to the meeting.
                              The meeting link will be communicated here at another point in time!

                              Stefan Hummelink
                              Stefan Hummelink
                              Stefan Hummelink
                              Alpha tester
                              wrote on last edited by Stefan Hummelink
                              #14

                              @Corjan-Meijerink I'll try to attend. Hard to predict recently... πŸ€£πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸΌ

                              Manks bu'j te bange.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Mopetenpit
                                Mopetenpit
                                Mopetenpit
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                I would also like to participate. I would rather be there as a listener...

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Nick Hodge
                                  Nick Hodge
                                  Nick Hodge
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I would hope to join

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                                    Hi all! πŸ‘‹

                                    The app development is taking off and we are approaching the final steps. We just released the latest update with cool changes: https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/4000/new-beta-v3-2-14

                                    As mentioned there, the next update will be Android Auto! πŸŽ‰

                                    I was already thinking about quite some time to organise a meeting for the Beta community but that was quite some work. All out of nothing, a tester suggested it would be fun to just meet online! 😏
                                    https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/3911/teams-or-zoom-meeting-for-navigation-next-beta-testers

                                    We would therefore like to announce that coming Wednesday (May 17th) at 20:00 (NL time) we are going to host an interactive zoom meeting.

                                    What do we want from you?

                                    • Bring Your Own Beer (thee, coffee, lemonade)
                                    • A webcam (if you want to but I'd very much like to see some faces)
                                    • A response in this topic so we get an estimate of the amount of people joining

                                    That's it! πŸŽ‰

                                    I'm already looking forward to the meeting.
                                    The meeting link will be communicated here at another point in time!

                                    Hans Lamers
                                    Hans Lamers
                                    Hans Lamers
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Corjan-Meijerink I will try to join too.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Bart De Medts
                                      Bart De Medts
                                      Bart De Medts
                                      Alpha tester
                                      wrote on last edited by Bart De Medts
                                      #18

                                      I will try to join too πŸ™‚

                                      🏍️ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
                                      🏍️ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
                                      πŸš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                                        Hi all! πŸ‘‹

                                        The app development is taking off and we are approaching the final steps. We just released the latest update with cool changes: https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/4000/new-beta-v3-2-14

                                        As mentioned there, the next update will be Android Auto! πŸŽ‰

                                        I was already thinking about quite some time to organise a meeting for the Beta community but that was quite some work. All out of nothing, a tester suggested it would be fun to just meet online! 😏
                                        https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/3911/teams-or-zoom-meeting-for-navigation-next-beta-testers

                                        We would therefore like to announce that coming Wednesday (May 17th) at 20:00 (NL time) we are going to host an interactive zoom meeting.

                                        What do we want from you?

                                        • Bring Your Own Beer (thee, coffee, lemonade)
                                        • A webcam (if you want to but I'd very much like to see some faces)
                                        • A response in this topic so we get an estimate of the amount of people joining

                                        That's it! πŸŽ‰

                                        I'm already looking forward to the meeting.
                                        The meeting link will be communicated here at another point in time!

                                        Cliff Hoy
                                        Cliff Hoy
                                        Cliff Hoy
                                        wrote on last edited by Cliff Hoy
                                        #19

                                        @Corjan-Meijerink I’ll try to make it πŸ‘

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                                          Hi all! πŸ‘‹

                                          The app development is taking off and we are approaching the final steps. We just released the latest update with cool changes: https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/4000/new-beta-v3-2-14

                                          As mentioned there, the next update will be Android Auto! πŸŽ‰

                                          I was already thinking about quite some time to organise a meeting for the Beta community but that was quite some work. All out of nothing, a tester suggested it would be fun to just meet online! 😏
                                          https://forum.myrouteapp.com/topic/3911/teams-or-zoom-meeting-for-navigation-next-beta-testers

                                          We would therefore like to announce that coming Wednesday (May 17th) at 20:00 (NL time) we are going to host an interactive zoom meeting.

                                          What do we want from you?

                                          • Bring Your Own Beer (thee, coffee, lemonade)
                                          • A webcam (if you want to but I'd very much like to see some faces)
                                          • A response in this topic so we get an estimate of the amount of people joining

                                          That's it! πŸŽ‰

                                          I'm already looking forward to the meeting.
                                          The meeting link will be communicated here at another point in time!

                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          Alpha tester
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Corjan-Meijerink I'll be there. Thnx for the invite 🍹

                                          🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
                                          πŸ“± iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
                                          πŸš™ Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
                                          πŸ’» Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          ACTIVE USERS
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Hubert Thoring
                                          Hubert Thoring
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          Rob Verhoeff
                                          HABVEN aka MrMRA
                                          HABVEN aka MrMRA
                                          Nick Carthew
                                          Nick Carthew
                                          JΓΆrgen
                                          JΓΆrgen
                                          RetiredWingMan
                                          RetiredWingMan
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          Stefan Hummelink
                                          Stefan Hummelink
                                          Dave J 0
                                          Dave J 0
                                          Dikke Wim
                                          Dikke Wim
                                          richtea999
                                          richtea999
                                          Bart De Medts
                                          Bart De Medts
                                          Mopetenpit
                                          Mopetenpit
                                          Richard 18
                                          Richard 18
                                          MarcM
                                          MarcM
                                          Arno 0
                                          Arno 0
                                          bluetuz
                                          bluetuz
                                          Mark Hamilton 0
                                          Mark Hamilton 0
                                          Hans Lamers
                                          Hans Lamers
                                          Nick Hodge
                                          Nick Hodge
                                          Lynchy67
                                          Lynchy67
                                          Koen VH
                                          Koen VH
                                          Cliff Hoy
                                          Cliff Hoy
                                          POPULAR TOPICS
                                          • Hello everyone
                                            Brian McG
                                            Brian McG
                                            2
                                            6
                                            93

                                          • Route changed?
                                            Rob Verhoeff
                                            Rob Verhoeff
                                            0
                                            5
                                            73

                                          • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
                                            Rob Veerman
                                            Rob Veerman
                                            4
                                            4
                                            59

                                          • Beurs aanbieding
                                            Corjan Meijerink
                                            Corjan Meijerink
                                            0
                                            3
                                            25

                                          • Wissel Here-TomTom
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            0
                                            3
                                            86

                                          • Auto skipping in next version (6)
                                            Lluis Arasanz
                                            Lluis Arasanz
                                            0
                                            3
                                            135

                                          • No tracklog on Android phone
                                            Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                                            Reinhard Grossmann h 0
                                            0
                                            13
                                            424

                                          • Hoe lang gebruiker
                                            Rob Verhoeff
                                            Rob Verhoeff
                                            2
                                            2
                                            69

                                          MY GROUPS
                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Support
                                          • MyRoute-app