Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [App-Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Waypoint info and screen brightness

Waypoint info and screen brightness

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [App-Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
21 Posts 3 Posters 125 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Bart De Medts
    Bart De Medts
    Bart De Medts
    Alpha tester
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Two reports:

    1. When I drive a route, it does not always succeed in displaying the info behind certain waypoints by simply clicking on the waypoint. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. And is it normal that the photos associated with the waypoints are not displayed in the app?

    2. While navigating, my phone screen sometimes dims a bit. It is subtle... and the phone settings indicate that the screen brightness is at maximum, but in reality it is not. Why the screen dims I don't know, I think it's a bug. Am I the only one? I've experienced it a few times.

    ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
    ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
    ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Bart De Medts Bart De Medts

      Two reports:

      1. When I drive a route, it does not always succeed in displaying the info behind certain waypoints by simply clicking on the waypoint. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. And is it normal that the photos associated with the waypoints are not displayed in the app?

      2. While navigating, my phone screen sometimes dims a bit. It is subtle... and the phone settings indicate that the screen brightness is at maximum, but in reality it is not. Why the screen dims I don't know, I think it's a bug. Am I the only one? I've experienced it a few times.

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Bart-DM thanks!

      1: only waypoints with a description and / or images can be opened to display more info.
      2: sounds like something the phone does - possibly a side effect of the battery drain (to prevent heating issues)

      Bart De Medts 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

        @Bart-DM thanks!

        1: only waypoints with a description and / or images can be opened to display more info.
        2: sounds like something the phone does - possibly a side effect of the battery drain (to prevent heating issues)

        Bart De Medts
        Bart De Medts
        Bart De Medts
        Alpha tester
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Corjan-Meijerink

        1. I understand that. However, I discovered that when you open a route en start navigating in Next the function does work, but if you close the route back and then reopen (or another one) it no longer works.

        2. Ok, but maybe other people have noticed this too?

        ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
        ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
        ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

        Corjan Meijerink UltraStar 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • Bart De Medts Bart De Medts

          @Corjan-Meijerink

          1. I understand that. However, I discovered that when you open a route en start navigating in Next the function does work, but if you close the route back and then reopen (or another one) it no longer works.

          2. Ok, but maybe other people have noticed this too?

          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          Developer
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Bart-DM aha, that sounds like a problem! I did not read it like that the first time ๐Ÿ™‚ Do you have an example of a route where I can reproduce the issue with? Please let me know what waypoint it applies to.

          Bart De Medts 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

            @Bart-DM aha, that sounds like a problem! I did not read it like that the first time ๐Ÿ™‚ Do you have an example of a route where I can reproduce the issue with? Please let me know what waypoint it applies to.

            Bart De Medts
            Bart De Medts
            Bart De Medts
            Alpha tester
            wrote on last edited by Bart De Medts
            #5

            @Corjan-Meijerink I only just discovered it myself. It occurs on all routes and at all route points that have info behind them.

            The first time, it works. After that, not unless you restart the app.

            ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
            ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
            ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

            Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Bart De Medts Bart De Medts

              @Corjan-Meijerink I only just discovered it myself. It occurs on all routes and at all route points that have info behind them.

              The first time, it works. After that, not unless you restart the app.

              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Developer
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Bart-DM aha! I got it now too ๐Ÿ™‚
              Isn't related to the waypoints - it's another problem. Try opening and closing the navigation menu ๐Ÿ˜‰ Clicking the waypoint after that does work!

              Bart De Medts 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                @Bart-DM aha! I got it now too ๐Ÿ™‚
                Isn't related to the waypoints - it's another problem. Try opening and closing the navigation menu ๐Ÿ˜‰ Clicking the waypoint after that does work!

                Bart De Medts
                Bart De Medts
                Bart De Medts
                Alpha tester
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Corjan-Meijerink Yes you are right! ๐Ÿ˜€

                ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
                ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
                ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

                Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Bart De Medts Bart De Medts

                  @Corjan-Meijerink Yes you are right! ๐Ÿ˜€

                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Corjan Meijerink
                  Developer
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Bart-DM probably know how to fix it already but Sunday evening isnโ€™t the time for that ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for all your reports and continuous effort to make the app better.

                  Bart De Medts 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                    @Bart-DM probably know how to fix it already but Sunday evening isnโ€™t the time for that ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for all your reports and continuous effort to make the app better.

                    Bart De Medts
                    Bart De Medts
                    Bart De Medts
                    Alpha tester
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @Corjan-Meijerink Haha, you're welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

                    ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
                    ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
                    ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                      @Bart-DM probably know how to fix it already but Sunday evening isnโ€™t the time for that ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for all your reports and continuous effort to make the app better.

                      Bart De Medts
                      Bart De Medts
                      Bart De Medts
                      Alpha tester
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Corjan-Meijerink I assume it is normal that the photos are not shown in the app?

                      ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
                      ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
                      ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

                      Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Bart De Medts Bart De Medts

                        @Corjan-Meijerink I assume it is normal that the photos are not shown in the app?

                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Corjan Meijerink
                        Developer
                        wrote on last edited by Corjan Meijerink
                        #11

                        @Bart-DM waypoint photos should be displayed

                        Bart De Medts 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                          @Bart-DM waypoint photos should be displayed

                          Bart De Medts
                          Bart De Medts
                          Bart De Medts
                          Alpha tester
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Corjan-Meijerink I don't see the photos in the app. Can you check this route? Most of the yellow waypoints have a photo...

                          https://www.myrouteapp.com/nl/social/route/7247040?mode=share

                          ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
                          ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
                          ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

                          Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Bart De Medts Bart De Medts

                            @Corjan-Meijerink I don't see the photos in the app. Can you check this route? Most of the yellow waypoints have a photo...

                            https://www.myrouteapp.com/nl/social/route/7247040?mode=share

                            Corjan Meijerink
                            Corjan Meijerink
                            Corjan Meijerink
                            Developer
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @Bart-DM I also donโ€™t see them. Waypoint images as visible in the routeplanner are also shown in the app. When images are present, the app will also show them in the route info screen (the one you see when clicking the url).

                            Try this one: https://www.myrouteapp.com/route/open/6227367

                            Bart De Medts 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                              @Bart-DM I also donโ€™t see them. Waypoint images as visible in the routeplanner are also shown in the app. When images are present, the app will also show them in the route info screen (the one you see when clicking the url).

                              Try this one: https://www.myrouteapp.com/route/open/6227367

                              Bart De Medts
                              Bart De Medts
                              Bart De Medts
                              Alpha tester
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @Corjan-Meijerink Yes here I see them. Any idea what could be wrong?

                              ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
                              ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
                              ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

                              Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Bart De Medts Bart De Medts

                                @Corjan-Meijerink Yes here I see them. Any idea what could be wrong?

                                Corjan Meijerink
                                Corjan Meijerink
                                Corjan Meijerink
                                Developer
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @Bart-DM no idea ๐Ÿ™‚ You see the images in the routeplanner?

                                Itโ€™s a nice route! Just been there as you read ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                Bart De Medts 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                                  @Bart-DM no idea ๐Ÿ™‚ You see the images in the routeplanner?

                                  Itโ€™s a nice route! Just been there as you read ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                  Bart De Medts
                                  Bart De Medts
                                  Bart De Medts
                                  Alpha tester
                                  wrote on last edited by Bart De Medts
                                  #16

                                  @Corjan-Meijerink yes i see them in the routeplanner. Thx, nice route you forwarded too by the way ๐Ÿ˜Š

                                  Perhaps interesting to know... I copied the route from the Xperten library and adapted it myself. So the photos were not added to the route by me.

                                  ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
                                  ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
                                  ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                                    @Bart-DM no idea ๐Ÿ™‚ You see the images in the routeplanner?

                                    Itโ€™s a nice route! Just been there as you read ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                    Bart De Medts
                                    Bart De Medts
                                    Bart De Medts
                                    Alpha tester
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Corjan-Meijerink Please ignore my post about the pictures. For some reason there are no more photos in the route I was talking about. Just tested and when I add a photo I see it in Next ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                    ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
                                    ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
                                    ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

                                    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Bart De Medts Bart De Medts

                                      @Corjan-Meijerink Please ignore my post about the pictures. For some reason there are no more photos in the route I was talking about. Just tested and when I add a photo I see it in Next ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                      Corjan Meijerink
                                      Corjan Meijerink
                                      Corjan Meijerink
                                      Developer
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @Bart-DM happy itโ€™s sorted! ๐Ÿ™‚

                                      Bart De Medts 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

                                        @Bart-DM happy itโ€™s sorted! ๐Ÿ™‚

                                        Bart De Medts
                                        Bart De Medts
                                        Bart De Medts
                                        Alpha tester
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @Corjan-Meijerink sorry for this.

                                        ๐Ÿ๏ธ Tiger: DMD Nor7e + SilverFox controller
                                        ๐Ÿ๏ธ Bobber: iPhone 15 Pro + Quad Lock mount
                                        ๐Ÿš— Car: iPhone 15 Pro with wireless Apple CarPlay

                                        Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Bart De Medts Bart De Medts

                                          @Corjan-Meijerink sorry for this.

                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Developer
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Bart-DM no need to!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          ACTIVE USERS
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Corjan Meijerink
                                          Bart De Medts
                                          Bart De Medts
                                          UltraStar
                                          UltraStar
                                          POPULAR TOPICS
                                          • Strange translation
                                            Stefan Hummelink
                                            Stefan Hummelink
                                            0
                                            12
                                            22

                                          • Add delete route button to library
                                            Jรถrgen
                                            Jรถrgen
                                            0
                                            8
                                            17

                                          • Crazy routing
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            Hubert Thoring
                                            0
                                            7
                                            24

                                          • Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta
                                            b0hd1
                                            b0hd1
                                            1
                                            5
                                            16

                                          • Where is the "Routes" option?
                                            LennyO
                                            LennyO
                                            0
                                            5
                                            25

                                          • google street view volledige boord zichtbaar maken.
                                            Corjan Meijerink
                                            Corjan Meijerink
                                            0
                                            4
                                            82

                                          • Foutmelding In MRA Next
                                            Rob Verhoeff
                                            Rob Verhoeff
                                            0
                                            4
                                            21

                                          • Kort voorstellen
                                            a white mouse on the motorbike
                                            a white mouse on the motorbike
                                            2
                                            4
                                            119

                                          MY GROUPS
                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Support
                                          • MyRoute-app