Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. [Beta] The MyRoute-app
  3. [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
  4. Volume reduction

Volume reduction

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Problems, Bugs and other Issues
bugvolumereduction
6 Posts 3 Posters 80 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Con Hennekens
    Con Hennekens
    Con Hennekens
    Alpha tester
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I drove a short trip today and found that the volume reduction during voice guiding does not work anymore.

    I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

    Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

    Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

    Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

      I drove a short trip today and found that the volume reduction during voice guiding does not work anymore.

      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Corjan Meijerink
      Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Con-Hennekens I have no idea what you mean 🙂 The app has never supported changing the volume (but obviously your phone does).

      I think I’m just not understanding you correctly 😉

      Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Jörgen
        Jörgen
        Jörgen
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        May be volume reduction in CarPlay for the radio?

        Hardware
        iPhone 12 pro (iOS 26.2.1)
        iPad (7.Gen.) 18.7.3
        Oukitel RT3 Pro (Andr. 14)
        Wireless CarPlay mit (Elebest C650)
        Wired CarPlay (SEAT Arona - 2021)
        MRA Workshops in Deutsch sind hier zu finden

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

          @Con-Hennekens I have no idea what you mean 🙂 The app has never supported changing the volume (but obviously your phone does).

          I think I’m just not understanding you correctly 😉

          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          Alpha tester
          wrote on last edited by Con Hennekens
          #4

          @Corjan-Meijerink, It's not Spanish, is it? 😉 I am probably using the wrong words...

          I mean when Truus speaks to you about where to turn left or right, usually the volume of other media playing gets reduced. That is how it was before the update, but yesterday I noticed it had changed and does not happen anymore. So it is not about Carplay.

          I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

          Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

          Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

          Corjan Meijerink 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

            @Corjan-Meijerink, It's not Spanish, is it? 😉 I am probably using the wrong words...

            I mean when Truus speaks to you about where to turn left or right, usually the volume of other media playing gets reduced. That is how it was before the update, but yesterday I noticed it had changed and does not happen anymore. So it is not about Carplay.

            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            Developer
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Con-Hennekens ah check! Now I understand you 🙂
            This should definitely be working and I did not get other signals that it was broken. Others even indicated that this worked better than before.

            Could you let me know if the issue persists?

            The technical term is audio ducking 😉

            Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Corjan Meijerink Corjan Meijerink

              @Con-Hennekens ah check! Now I understand you 🙂
              This should definitely be working and I did not get other signals that it was broken. Others even indicated that this worked better than before.

              Could you let me know if the issue persists?

              The technical term is audio ducking 😉

              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              Alpha tester
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Corjan-Meijerink, I will! Quaack 😉

              I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

              Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

              Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

              1 Reply Last reply
              1

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              ACTIVE USERS
              Corjan Meijerink
              Corjan Meijerink
              Jörgen
              Jörgen
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              POPULAR TOPICS
              • Animation
                LennyO
                LennyO
                0
                13
                31

              • Help please, new user
                Bull Tahr
                Bull Tahr
                0
                8
                54

              • A04 Menu - Waypoints on the mobile phone
                Hubert Thoring
                Hubert Thoring
                0
                6
                28

              • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
                John S Parry
                John S Parry
                0
                9
                211

              • How to get GROUPS into the new planner?
                Con Hennekens
                Con Hennekens
                0
                5
                12

              • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
                Lluis Arasanz
                Lluis Arasanz
                0
                4
                19

              • Route line transparency
                Jörgen
                Jörgen
                1
                5
                30

              • MRA 6.00 (515) - Voice Options with iPhone 18 Pro
                Dave J 0
                Dave J 0
                0
                3
                19

              MY GROUPS
              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Support
              • MyRoute-app