Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. Routes & Tracks
  3. Disable seasonal closures

Disable seasonal closures

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Routes & Tracks
26 Posts 5 Posters 12.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Silvano Besana Silvano Besana

    @Jack-van-Tilburg
    Volevi questo? https://www.myrouteapp.com/route/open/6889530

    TorqueRider
    TorqueRider
    TorqueRider
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @Silvano-Besana
    Sì, è quello che intendo. Ma poi devi impostare l'impostazione "Privacy" su "Pubblico" in modo che io possa aprire il percorso.

    Scherm­afbeelding 2023-02-12 om 21.35.50.png

    Silvano Besana 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TorqueRider TorqueRider

      @Silvano-Besana
      Sì, è quello che intendo. Ma poi devi impostare l'impostazione "Privacy" su "Pubblico" in modo che io possa aprire il percorso.

      Scherm­afbeelding 2023-02-12 om 21.35.50.png

      Silvano Besana
      Silvano Besana
      Silvano Besana
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      @Jack-van-Tilburg
      Ok l'ho fatto ma tieni presente che ho molti altri percorsi che sono "privati" oppure "amici" . Devo mettere tutti i miei percorsi "pubblici" ?

      Non mi piace molto questa cosa, voglio essere io a decidere chi può vedere i miei percorsi.

      TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Silvano Besana Silvano Besana

        @Jack-van-Tilburg
        Ok l'ho fatto ma tieni presente che ho molti altri percorsi che sono "privati" oppure "amici" . Devo mettere tutti i miei percorsi "pubblici" ?

        Non mi piace molto questa cosa, voglio essere io a decidere chi può vedere i miei percorsi.

        TorqueRider
        TorqueRider
        TorqueRider
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @Silvano-Besana
        Nel modo in cui ti mostro, rendi pubblico solo il percorso pertinente.

        Silvano Besana 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TorqueRider TorqueRider

          @Silvano-Besana
          Nel modo in cui ti mostro, rendi pubblico solo il percorso pertinente.

          Silvano Besana
          Silvano Besana
          Silvano Besana
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          @Jack-van-Tilburg
          ok, quindi hai idea del perchè succede questo?

          Paul Pals TorqueRider 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • Silvano Besana Silvano Besana

            @Jack-van-Tilburg
            ok, quindi hai idea del perchè succede questo?

            Paul Pals
            Paul Pals
            Paul Pals
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @Silvano-Besana Road work

            Road work.png

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Silvano Besana Silvano Besana

              @Jack-van-Tilburg
              ok, quindi hai idea del perchè succede questo?

              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              TorqueRider
              wrote on last edited by TorqueRider
              #13

              @Silvano-Besana
              Se attivi il 'Traffico' in <Livelli mappa>, puoi vedere che sono in corso lavori tra i punti 10 e 11 ei punti 14 e 15, per cui sono stati chiusi.
              Non afferma fino a quando questa situazione dura. Ma potresti riuscire a trovarlo sul WWW.

              If you activate 'Traffic' in <Map Layers>, you can see that there is work going on between points 10 and 11 and points 14 and 15, so they are closed.
              It does not state how long this situation lasts. But you may be able to find it on the WWW.

              Scherm­afbeelding 2023-02-13 om 09.24.53.png

              Ora puoi reimpostare le impostazioni del tuo percorso su "Privato".

              Silvano Besana 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                @Silvano-Besana
                Se attivi il 'Traffico' in <Livelli mappa>, puoi vedere che sono in corso lavori tra i punti 10 e 11 ei punti 14 e 15, per cui sono stati chiusi.
                Non afferma fino a quando questa situazione dura. Ma potresti riuscire a trovarlo sul WWW.

                If you activate 'Traffic' in <Map Layers>, you can see that there is work going on between points 10 and 11 and points 14 and 15, so they are closed.
                It does not state how long this situation lasts. But you may be able to find it on the WWW.

                Scherm­afbeelding 2023-02-13 om 09.24.53.png

                Ora puoi reimpostare le impostazioni del tuo percorso su "Privato".

                Silvano Besana
                Silvano Besana
                Silvano Besana
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                @Jack-van-Tilburg
                Sei molto gentile ma a me compare nella finestra OpenStreetMap solamente TomTom Default Gold, tutto il resto non lo vedo e neppure Traffic Gold.
                Perchè?

                TorqueRider 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Silvano Besana Silvano Besana

                  @Jack-van-Tilburg
                  Sei molto gentile ma a me compare nella finestra OpenStreetMap solamente TomTom Default Gold, tutto il resto non lo vedo e neppure Traffic Gold.
                  Perchè?

                  TorqueRider
                  TorqueRider
                  TorqueRider
                  wrote on last edited by TorqueRider
                  #15

                  @Silvano-Besana
                  Se fai clic su questa icona puoi trovare i diversi livelli della mappa.

                  but to me only TomTom Default Gold appears in the OpenStreetMap window, I don't see all the rest and neither does Traffic Gold.
                  Why?

                  If you click on this icon you can find the different layers of the map.

                  Scherm­afbeelding 2023-02-13 om 13.08.56.png

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Silvano Besana Silvano Besana

                    @Jack-van-Tilburg
                    Sei molto gentile ma a me compare nella finestra OpenStreetMap solamente TomTom Default Gold, tutto il resto non lo vedo e neppure Traffic Gold.
                    Perchè?

                    TorqueRider
                    TorqueRider
                    TorqueRider
                    wrote on last edited by TorqueRider
                    #16

                    @Silvano-Besana

                    In questo articolo di supporto puoi leggere di più sui vari layer della mappa.
                    In inglese. Ma non è complicato.

                    You can read more about the various map layers in this help article.
                    In English. But it's not complicated.

                    Manual 'Map Layers'

                    Silvano Besana 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                      @Silvano-Besana

                      In questo articolo di supporto puoi leggere di più sui vari layer della mappa.
                      In inglese. Ma non è complicato.

                      You can read more about the various map layers in this help article.
                      In English. But it's not complicated.

                      Manual 'Map Layers'

                      Silvano Besana
                      Silvano Besana
                      Silvano Besana
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      @Jack-van-Tilburg Grazie Jack per il supporto, ora vedo le varie interruzioni del tracciato.
                      A questo punto devo dedurre che non è possibile avere un tracciato come quello che io avevo previsto, se per esempio quella strada al momento è interrotta.
                      Ciò avviene in automatico sia che io abilito o disabilito le chiusure stagionali.
                      E' corretto?

                      TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Silvano Besana Silvano Besana

                        @Jack-van-Tilburg Grazie Jack per il supporto, ora vedo le varie interruzioni del tracciato.
                        A questo punto devo dedurre che non è possibile avere un tracciato come quello che io avevo previsto, se per esempio quella strada al momento è interrotta.
                        Ciò avviene in automatico sia che io abilito o disabilito le chiusure stagionali.
                        E' corretto?

                        TorqueRider
                        TorqueRider
                        TorqueRider
                        wrote on last edited by TorqueRider
                        #18

                        @Silvano-Besana
                        In effetti, l'attivazione o la disattivazione della chiusura stagionale non influisce sulle strade chiuse per qualsiasi altro motivo.

                        Thanks Jack for the support, now I see the various track breaks.
                        At this point I have to deduce that it is not possible to have a route like the one I had foreseen, if for example that road is currently blocked.
                        This happens automatically whether I enable or disable seasonal closures.
                        Is this correct?

                        In fact, turning seasonal closure on or off doesn't affect roads that are closed for any other reason.

                        Silvano Besana 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                          @Silvano-Besana
                          In effetti, l'attivazione o la disattivazione della chiusura stagionale non influisce sulle strade chiuse per qualsiasi altro motivo.

                          Thanks Jack for the support, now I see the various track breaks.
                          At this point I have to deduce that it is not possible to have a route like the one I had foreseen, if for example that road is currently blocked.
                          This happens automatically whether I enable or disable seasonal closures.
                          Is this correct?

                          In fact, turning seasonal closure on or off doesn't affect roads that are closed for any other reason.

                          Silvano Besana
                          Silvano Besana
                          Silvano Besana
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          @Jack-van-Tilburg Grazie ancora sei stato di grande aiuto.😊 👏 👍

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • paul69
                            paul69
                            paul69
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            hi,

                            I must comment, this was an interesting thread, as I had the same problem when I opened my routes later in the year to the Austrian Alps, they had changed, I presumed this was due to road closures etc.
                            this thread changed to a native language, yes I know I could copy and paste into google translate. but I have no idea if there is a fix, or an answer.

                            can I ask, when you save a route, there seems to be a possibility that it will change each time you open it.

                            if I saved the route to a file on my computer and then reimported it at a later date would it be the original or will it change to suit the road closures on that particular day etc.

                            OR

                            If I send the saved route to a friend via email, there is a good chance that the original planned route would not be the same.
                            this is definitely something I will need to be aware of in the future.

                            this does seem strange, but I imagine it's beyond the fix for the MRA gang.

                            I do have "disable seasonal closures" ticked

                            to achieve, we must first attempt ✌️
                            K1600 GTL
                            Oukitel RT3
                            iPhone 13 Pro, carpuride 702b

                            TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • paul69 paul69

                              hi,

                              I must comment, this was an interesting thread, as I had the same problem when I opened my routes later in the year to the Austrian Alps, they had changed, I presumed this was due to road closures etc.
                              this thread changed to a native language, yes I know I could copy and paste into google translate. but I have no idea if there is a fix, or an answer.

                              can I ask, when you save a route, there seems to be a possibility that it will change each time you open it.

                              if I saved the route to a file on my computer and then reimported it at a later date would it be the original or will it change to suit the road closures on that particular day etc.

                              OR

                              If I send the saved route to a friend via email, there is a good chance that the original planned route would not be the same.
                              this is definitely something I will need to be aware of in the future.

                              this does seem strange, but I imagine it's beyond the fix for the MRA gang.

                              I do have "disable seasonal closures" ticked

                              TorqueRider
                              TorqueRider
                              TorqueRider
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              @paul-69
                              There are indeed all kinds of influences that can change a route. Not just seasonal closures. Roadworks and other temporary measures may be included in the maps (if known to the mapmaker). But the traffic situation on the spot may also have changed permanently.
                              In addition to the route, I almost always save a track of the route in MRA. This way I can check the route and adjust it as best as possible to the original planning.
                              If you share routes, you always have to take into account that the recipient may eventually have a different route. For example by using a different type of navigator or different map version.

                              paul69 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                                @paul-69
                                There are indeed all kinds of influences that can change a route. Not just seasonal closures. Roadworks and other temporary measures may be included in the maps (if known to the mapmaker). But the traffic situation on the spot may also have changed permanently.
                                In addition to the route, I almost always save a track of the route in MRA. This way I can check the route and adjust it as best as possible to the original planning.
                                If you share routes, you always have to take into account that the recipient may eventually have a different route. For example by using a different type of navigator or different map version.

                                paul69
                                paul69
                                paul69
                                wrote on last edited by paul69
                                #22

                                @Jack-van-Tilburg said in Disable seasonal closures:

                                hi @Jack-van-Tilburg, thanks for quick response,

                                it is definitely something to be aware of, a planned route may not necessarily be the same when reopened a few weeks later,

                                In addition to the route, I almost always save a track of the route in MRA

                                out of interest, excuse my ignorance, how do you automatically save a track to MRA,

                                when I save a route as .gpx 1.1 (track, POI) it downloads to my computer, I then have to import it back into MRA, where it would then show in "my routes" as a Route-track.
                                is this the correct way of carrying out this task

                                to achieve, we must first attempt ✌️
                                K1600 GTL
                                Oukitel RT3
                                iPhone 13 Pro, carpuride 702b

                                TorqueRider 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • paul69 paul69

                                  @Jack-van-Tilburg said in Disable seasonal closures:

                                  hi @Jack-van-Tilburg, thanks for quick response,

                                  it is definitely something to be aware of, a planned route may not necessarily be the same when reopened a few weeks later,

                                  In addition to the route, I almost always save a track of the route in MRA

                                  out of interest, excuse my ignorance, how do you automatically save a track to MRA,

                                  when I save a route as .gpx 1.1 (track, POI) it downloads to my computer, I then have to import it back into MRA, where it would then show in "my routes" as a Route-track.
                                  is this the correct way of carrying out this task

                                  TorqueRider
                                  TorqueRider
                                  TorqueRider
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #23

                                  @paul-69
                                  Unfortunately that is the way ☹️

                                  paul69 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • TorqueRider TorqueRider

                                    @paul-69
                                    Unfortunately that is the way ☹️

                                    paul69
                                    paul69
                                    paul69
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #24

                                    @Jack-van-Tilburg said in Disable seasonal closures:

                                    thanks @Jack-van-Tilburg

                                    Unfortunately that is the way ️

                                    this is not a problem, I was making sure there was no other way.

                                    this may well become my new routine now, when complete, save as track for reference.

                                    to achieve, we must first attempt ✌️
                                    K1600 GTL
                                    Oukitel RT3
                                    iPhone 13 Pro, carpuride 702b

                                    Con Hennekens 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • paul69 paul69

                                      @Jack-van-Tilburg said in Disable seasonal closures:

                                      thanks @Jack-van-Tilburg

                                      Unfortunately that is the way ️

                                      this is not a problem, I was making sure there was no other way.

                                      this may well become my new routine now, when complete, save as track for reference.

                                      Con Hennekens
                                      Con Hennekens
                                      Con Hennekens
                                      Alpha tester
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #25

                                      @paul-69, The beta of the "Next" navigation tool is heading in a direction where it is able to navigate trackbased. So there is suddenly A LOT more interest for a function that copies your route to a track without the above workaround. I presume the track-functionality of the (online) planner will head in a direction that is more suitable to the use of tracks too, in due time.

                                      I am just an enthusiastic MRA user, and hope you will be one too!

                                      Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebar to the saddle.

                                      Check out RideSleepRepeat.eu, a biker community for sharing stays across Europe

                                      paul69 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Con Hennekens Con Hennekens

                                        @paul-69, The beta of the "Next" navigation tool is heading in a direction where it is able to navigate trackbased. So there is suddenly A LOT more interest for a function that copies your route to a track without the above workaround. I presume the track-functionality of the (online) planner will head in a direction that is more suitable to the use of tracks too, in due time.

                                        paul69
                                        paul69
                                        paul69
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #26

                                        @Con-Hennekens

                                        thanks @Con-Hennekens will look forward to the update.

                                        to achieve, we must first attempt ✌️
                                        K1600 GTL
                                        Oukitel RT3
                                        iPhone 13 Pro, carpuride 702b

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • 1
                                        • 2
                                        ACTIVE USERS
                                        Con Hennekens
                                        Con Hennekens
                                        paul69
                                        paul69
                                        TorqueRider
                                        TorqueRider
                                        Paul Pals
                                        Paul Pals
                                        Silvano Besana
                                        Silvano Besana
                                        POPULAR TOPICS
                                        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                                          Drabslab
                                          Drabslab
                                          9
                                          92
                                          2.5k

                                        • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
                                          Stefan Hummelink
                                          Stefan Hummelink
                                          5
                                          87
                                          2.3k

                                        • Elektrisch voertuig
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          0
                                          21
                                          731

                                        • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
                                          Peter Zehentreiter
                                          Peter Zehentreiter
                                          0
                                          5
                                          115

                                        • Eerste keer MRA met Android auto, een wat mindere ervaring
                                          AWDC LAO
                                          AWDC LAO
                                          0
                                          4
                                          48

                                        • Seizoensafsluitingen
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          0
                                          4
                                          41

                                        • Altitude numbers size
                                          RainerT
                                          RainerT
                                          0
                                          4
                                          102

                                        • Hoe kan ik in één route een stuk met en een stuk zonder snelwegen plannen
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          Con Hennekens
                                          0
                                          3
                                          102

                                        MY GROUPS
                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Popular
                                        • Support
                                        • MyRoute-app