Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Help with a Needed Export

Help with a Needed Export

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
3 Posts 3 Posters 666 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ronald adams
    ronald adams
    ronald adams
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    New user here. I lost a route that I created on the tablet that I use for navigation. Discovered I still was on the internet site. I tried to use both the export directions and the save as direction but am unable to get the route back on the navigation tablet. HELP PLEASE.

    HABVEN aka MrMRA Herko ter Horst 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • ronald adams ronald adams

      New user here. I lost a route that I created on the tablet that I use for navigation. Discovered I still was on the internet site. I tried to use both the export directions and the save as direction but am unable to get the route back on the navigation tablet. HELP PLEASE.

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @ronald-adams
      Routes are in the library of your account. You should find it there, both on the website and in the app. If they aren't there, you may have deleted them by mistake

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ronald adams ronald adams

        New user here. I lost a route that I created on the tablet that I use for navigation. Discovered I still was on the internet site. I tried to use both the export directions and the save as direction but am unable to get the route back on the navigation tablet. HELP PLEASE.

        Herko ter Horst
        Herko ter Horst
        Herko ter Horst
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @ronald-adams In addition to what Hans said, there is no need to export or "save as" if you're using MRA Navigation (or even just MRA Mobile), the same routes are available automatically across all MRA apps.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        Herko ter Horst
        Herko ter Horst
        ronald adams
        ronald adams
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Where is the "Routes" option?
          LennyO
          LennyO
          0
          5
          18

        • My Routeapp Stays questions
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          5
          21

        • Foutmelding In MRA Next
          Hans Lamers
          Hans Lamers
          0
          3
          9

        • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          12

        • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          0
          7
          46

        • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          11

        • Strange translation
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          4

        • Kort voorstellen
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          1
          2
          60

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app