Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Difference in total time between HERE and TomTom Maps

Difference in total time between HERE and TomTom Maps

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
4 Posts 2 Posters 881 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Nikolaos I.Paschalis
    Nikolaos I.Paschalis
    Nikolaos I.Paschalis
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello
    I build a route last night but i see significant difference in time between two maps even if the mileage looks the same .
    All settings in toolkit is similar ...
    Any idea ?

    Here map.jpeg TomTom map.jpeg

    Herko ter Horst 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Nikolaos I.Paschalis Nikolaos I.Paschalis

      Hello
      I build a route last night but i see significant difference in time between two maps even if the mileage looks the same .
      All settings in toolkit is similar ...
      Any idea ?

      Here map.jpeg TomTom map.jpeg

      Herko ter Horst
      Herko ter Horst
      Herko ter Horst
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Nikolaos-I-Paschalis I think TomTom takes the average speed due to traffic into account and HERE does not.

      Nikolaos I.Paschalis 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Herko ter Horst Herko ter Horst

        @Nikolaos-I-Paschalis I think TomTom takes the average speed due to traffic into account and HERE does not.

        Nikolaos I.Paschalis
        Nikolaos I.Paschalis
        Nikolaos I.Paschalis
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Herko-ter-Horst thanks
        So it is not something that I need to change from my side ?

        Herko ter Horst 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Nikolaos I.Paschalis Nikolaos I.Paschalis

          @Herko-ter-Horst thanks
          So it is not something that I need to change from my side ?

          Herko ter Horst
          Herko ter Horst
          Herko ter Horst
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Nikolaos-I-Paschalis I don't think there's much you can do, other than making sure the map and settings you use are the same as on the device/app that you're going to use to actually drive the route (as much as possible).

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          ACTIVE USERS
          Herko ter Horst
          Herko ter Horst
          Nikolaos I.Paschalis
          Nikolaos I.Paschalis
          POPULAR TOPICS
          • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
            Dae 0
            Dae 0
            9
            121
            11.3k

          • Undo/Redo tool is hidden
            b0hd1
            b0hd1
            0
            7
            15

          • LAN004 - Route Import filetypes
            Lluis Arasanz
            Lluis Arasanz
            0
            6
            16

          • I need help with the track navigation settings
            Peter Zehentreiter
            Peter Zehentreiter
            0
            5
            45

          • Where is the "Routes" option?
            LennyO
            LennyO
            0
            10
            45

          • POI menu-taal afwijking
            Albert van den Elsen
            Albert van den Elsen
            0
            4
            14

          • Scenic route creation is not working.
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            0
            4
            16

          • A07 Shared Route Collaboration – Change Log?
            Corjan Meijerink
            Corjan Meijerink
            0
            6
            23

          MY GROUPS
          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Support
          • MyRoute-app