Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. Routes & Tracks
  3. track between waypoints is not showing

track between waypoints is not showing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Routes & Tracks
28 Posts 6 Posters 10.3k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Matias Arnó Ibarz 0 Matias Arnó Ibarz 0

    @jack-van-tilburg

    https://www.myrouteapp.com/route/open/6163803

    TorqueRider
    TorqueRider
    TorqueRider
    wrote on last edited by TorqueRider
    #21

    @matias-arnó-ibarz-0
    I don't understand what's going on here.
    With OpenStreetMap (OSM) I don't see a route line.
    I see that with TomTom and Here map.
    This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

    Matias Arnó Ibarz 0 TorqueRider 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • TorqueRider TorqueRider

      @matias-arnó-ibarz-0
      I don't understand what's going on here.
      With OpenStreetMap (OSM) I don't see a route line.
      I see that with TomTom and Here map.
      This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

      Matias Arnó Ibarz 0
      Matias Arnó Ibarz 0
      Matias Arnó Ibarz 0
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @jack-van-tilburg said in track between waypoints is not showing:

      @matias-arnó-ibarz-0
      I don't understand what's going on here.
      With Opens Street Map (OSM) I don't see a route line.
      I see that with TomTom and Here map.
      This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

      Es posible que sea un problema de servidor..... hasta ayer funcionó bien, pude hacer rutas, pero hoy al querer continuar ya no funcionaba.....
      Una solución, por favor....!!

      Steve Lynch 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TorqueRider TorqueRider

        @matias-arnó-ibarz-0
        I don't understand what's going on here.
        With OpenStreetMap (OSM) I don't see a route line.
        I see that with TomTom and Here map.
        This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

        TorqueRider
        TorqueRider
        TorqueRider
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @jack-van-tilburg said in track between waypoints is not showing:

        @matias-arnó-ibarz-0
        I don't understand what's going on here.
        With OpenStreetMap (OSM) I don't see a route line.
        I see that with TomTom and Here map.
        This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

        Also when creating a new route I don't see a line when using OSM.
        The calculation of the route also takes a very long time.

        James Blythe 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TorqueRider TorqueRider

          @jack-van-tilburg said in track between waypoints is not showing:

          @matias-arnó-ibarz-0
          I don't understand what's going on here.
          With OpenStreetMap (OSM) I don't see a route line.
          I see that with TomTom and Here map.
          This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

          Also when creating a new route I don't see a line when using OSM.
          The calculation of the route also takes a very long time.

          James Blythe
          James Blythe
          James Blythe
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @jack-van-tilburg

          Yes, having problems too. No track line showing. Transparency NOT set to 100%.
          These are routes that previously displayed fine. Running slow too.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Nick Carthew
            Nick Carthew
            Nick Carthew
            RouteXpert
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            I have reported the problem with the OpenStreetMap to the developers.

            Always willing to help if I can.
            Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
            MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              Nick Carthew
              RouteXpert
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              The OpenStreetMap will be operational again shortly.

              Always willing to help if I can.
              Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
              MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Matias Arnó Ibarz 0 Matias Arnó Ibarz 0

                @jack-van-tilburg said in track between waypoints is not showing:

                @matias-arnó-ibarz-0
                I don't understand what's going on here.
                With Opens Street Map (OSM) I don't see a route line.
                I see that with TomTom and Here map.
                This is food for a technician. Possibly an issue with OSM?

                Es posible que sea un problema de servidor..... hasta ayer funcionó bien, pude hacer rutas, pero hoy al querer continuar ya no funcionaba.....
                Una solución, por favor....!!

                Steve Lynch
                Steve Lynch
                Steve Lynch
                Valued contributor
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @matias-arnó-ibarz-0

                OSM is now showing the route line for me.

                You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

                Matias Arnó Ibarz 0 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Steve Lynch Steve Lynch

                  @matias-arnó-ibarz-0

                  OSM is now showing the route line for me.

                  Matias Arnó Ibarz 0
                  Matias Arnó Ibarz 0
                  Matias Arnó Ibarz 0
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @steve-lynch said in track between waypoints is not showing:

                  @matias-arnó-ibarz-0

                  OSM is now showing the route line for me.

                  Si.... ya funciona...
                  Gracias.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • 1
                  • 2
                  ACTIVE USERS
                  Nick Carthew
                  Nick Carthew
                  TorqueRider
                  TorqueRider
                  Matias Arnó Ibarz 0
                  Matias Arnó Ibarz 0
                  Steve Lynch
                  Steve Lynch
                  James Blythe
                  James Blythe
                  Andrew 15
                  Andrew 15
                  POPULAR TOPICS
                  • Offline Mode function
                    Jörgen
                    Jörgen
                    1
                    6
                    34

                  • Route changed?
                    Rob Verhoeff
                    Rob Verhoeff
                    0
                    5
                    43

                  • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
                    Rob Veerman
                    Rob Veerman
                    4
                    4
                    29

                  • Via punt overslaanwerkt niet
                    HABVEN aka MrMRA
                    HABVEN aka MrMRA
                    0
                    10
                    588

                  • Hello everyone
                    Rob Verhoeff
                    Rob Verhoeff
                    1
                    3
                    27

                  • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
                    Marinus van Deudekom
                    Marinus van Deudekom
                    0
                    10
                    285

                  • Auto skipping in next version (6)
                    Rob Verhoeff
                    Rob Verhoeff
                    0
                    2
                    58

                  • Hoe lang gebruiker
                    Rob Verhoeff
                    Rob Verhoeff
                    1
                    2
                    13

                  MY GROUPS
                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Support
                  • MyRoute-app