Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. Greetings from West Sussex

Greetings from West Sussex

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
3 Posts 3 Posters 769 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • David Parker
    David Parker
    David Parker
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey everyone, new user from West Sussex, UK here. I've been a BMW Nav 4,5,6 user for quite a few years using base camp and Kurviger. I've taken the plunge with MRA for a year, lets see if I can be convinced to keep it long term. I've got a few little trips planned this year, starting with a visit to each inland coastal region mentioned on the shipping forecast, starting with Selsey Bill going clockwise!!!

    1K4A8515.jpg

    HABVEN aka MrMRA Nick Carthew 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • David Parker David Parker

      Hey everyone, new user from West Sussex, UK here. I've been a BMW Nav 4,5,6 user for quite a few years using base camp and Kurviger. I've taken the plunge with MRA for a year, lets see if I can be convinced to keep it long term. I've got a few little trips planned this year, starting with a visit to each inland coastal region mentioned on the shipping forecast, starting with Selsey Bill going clockwise!!!

      1K4A8515.jpg

      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      HABVEN aka MrMRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @david-parker

      Welcome @David-Parker, use route from the gpx 1.1 or 1.2 on your Navigator 6. For the other navigators use the track.

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • David Parker David Parker

        Hey everyone, new user from West Sussex, UK here. I've been a BMW Nav 4,5,6 user for quite a few years using base camp and Kurviger. I've taken the plunge with MRA for a year, lets see if I can be convinced to keep it long term. I've got a few little trips planned this year, starting with a visit to each inland coastal region mentioned on the shipping forecast, starting with Selsey Bill going clockwise!!!

        1K4A8515.jpg

        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        RouteXpert
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @david-parker Welcome to the forum.

        Always willing to help if I can.
        Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
        MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        HABVEN aka MrMRA
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        David Parker
        David Parker
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Hello everyone
          Brian McG
          Brian McG
          2
          6
          90

        • Route changed?
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          0
          5
          72

        • Hoe lang moet je abo hebbes voor toegang??
          Rob Veerman
          Rob Veerman
          4
          4
          58

        • Beurs aanbieding
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          3
          16

        • Wissel Here-TomTom
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          0
          3
          81

        • Auto skipping in next version (6)
          Lluis Arasanz
          Lluis Arasanz
          0
          3
          127

        • No tracklog on Android phone
          Reinhard Grossmann h 0
          Reinhard Grossmann h 0
          0
          13
          421

        • Hoe lang gebruiker
          Rob Verhoeff
          Rob Verhoeff
          2
          2
          67

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app