LAN005 - Data from calculator in toolkit
-
Hi,
I tried to check calculator and found than only shows distance in direct line (not routing distance)
Real distance between points is 10 kilometers

Regards
-
Addon:
My default router engine is Here. First time I open a route, has Here engine.
I go to toolkit/calculator and only straight line distance and no time.But… if I change routing engine to OSM and again to Here, then it works

Perhaps iPad related bug?
Regards
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login