Undo/Redo tool is hidden
-
When working on the points, the "undo or redo" tool is hidden. I think it would be better if it were always visible.


@b0hd1 Try ctrl+z

-
@b0hd1 Try ctrl+z

@Stefan-Hummelink Right, right. I know the keyboard shortcuts in Windows, but what if you're using a tablet or a smartphone? The on-screen icon is very useful. Thanks for the recommendation anyway.
-
@Stefan-Hummelink Right, right. I know the keyboard shortcuts in Windows, but what if you're using a tablet or a smartphone? The on-screen icon is very useful. Thanks for the recommendation anyway.
@b0hd1 Haha I know, was simply pointing out the obvious. I still have to get used to the ctrlz in MRA myself.

-
Don’t feel like changing this now.
Not like you actively have that menu open all the time.That said, have you seen the top of the main left sidebar?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login