Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. MRA Routeplanner Next Beta
  3. [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
  4. Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta

Compatibility and synchronization of the "old" database with the new beta

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved [Beta] Suggestions and Discussions
1 Posts 1 Posters 4 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • b0hd1
    b0hd1
    b0hd1
    wrote last edited by b0hd1
    #1

    I really want to start designing and thus contribute all my ideas to the new beta, but I’m running into major setbacks.

    • I don't see the routes I create in the beta version on my usual Next account.
    • If I download them to transfer them to my "old" planner so I can navigate safely, I lose a lot of information.
    • I can't see my groups—this is very important, as one of them is my backup and the other belongs to my community, containing over 2,000 routes. Losing this information would be a disaster...

    image.jpeg

    I don't see my recent routes in the beta. It seems the integration happened a long time ago, and if I want to use the beta, I lose a lot of recent work.

    image.jpeg

    image.jpeg

    Yes, I know it's a beta. But if you want us to be 100% involved in helping and development, it shouldn't have so many obstacles for daily use.

    For example, if I could simply create the routes in the beta and then quickly and easily export them to the current planner, that alone would be a major achievement.

    There is no better way to improve a beta version than by using it. However, right now, it seems very risky to travel with the new package... So, until it is reasonably reliable, we should have tools that allow us to travel with peace of mind.

    Creator and administrator of the largest MRA groups.

    • https://t.me/MRa_by_b0hd1
    • https://www.myrouteapp.com/group/messages/7007
    • YouTube: @demco17
    • Ex-routexpert, current beta tester and MRA expert. Creator of tutorials, manuals, and MRA user trainer.
    1 Reply Last reply
    1

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    ACTIVE USERS
    b0hd1
    b0hd1
    POPULAR TOPICS
    • Where is the "Routes" option?
      LennyO
      LennyO
      0
      5
      20

    • My Routeapp Stays questions
      Lluis Arasanz
      Lluis Arasanz
      0
      5
      21

    • Kort voorstellen
      BertM
      BertM
      1
      3
      76

    • Foutmelding In MRA Next
      Hans Lamers
      Hans Lamers
      0
      3
      11

    • LAN001 - Statistics data from a Tracklog and Map improvment
      Lluis Arasanz
      Lluis Arasanz
      0
      3
      12

    • Problem Switching App to Beta RoutePlanner
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      0
      7
      46

    • [Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
      Lluis Arasanz
      Lluis Arasanz
      0
      3
      11

    • Strange translation
      Lluis Arasanz
      Lluis Arasanz
      0
      3
      6

    MY GROUPS
    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Support
    • MyRoute-app