[Request] Recent changes on webplanner...
-
I don't know if possible to add this request in some way, but I ask for it:
- itemRecent changes and updates info on webplanner
The idea is know what areas of improvement and recent work added to new versions on webplanner, allowing to validate by other users (not only by who request changes or finds and issue)
Also I thing a webplanner versioning number on somewhere could be helpful for see changes. Now the only "message" is that planner has been updated if we let it open on browser.
Regards, and Great Job! Keep pushing!!
-
Thanks for the idea but this won't happen

Especially not in this phase.
In the future big updates will be announced as we do now.
Websites need no version as it's always the latest.
Currently I'm deploying multiple releases a day and I'm not going to track these changes publicly (apart from my internal tools). -
Perfect!!!.
It was only an Idea
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login