Experiences so far
-
I’ve just been trying out a few things on the beta version. It will take some time to get used to, as is always the case after a major update, but I am really impressed. The ease with which Street View can be activated during route planning—and especially the resolution and visibility—represent a significant improvement. This is exactly what I was hoping for. It is just a shame that the Google map layer is gone; for me, that was a great source of on-screen information when planning trips in unfamiliar areas. However, I gathered from a previous post that this was done for cost-saving reasons. A pity, but so be it. In any case, you have done a fantastic job.
-
Thanks for sharing that

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login