Arrival time (depending on vehicle)
-
Hello,
I hadn’t really looked into the vehicle selection options (apart from motorbikes and cars) until I was out today with a car and trailer.
With the trailer, I’m only allowed to drive at a maximum of 80 km/h, which is why the estimated arrival time was way off after 680 km.
There isn’t an option in the vehicle selection to choose a car with a trailer. Nor can I enter a general speed limit there.
It does work for motorhomes and lorries (in the app and in the planning).
As I see it, I’ll have to change everything each time.
Before I start trying out all the possibilities, can someone explain to me the best way to handle this? -
Hello,
I have already tested this several times with a car and trailer, and for me it works perfectly by using the truck profile.
With the truck profile, the 80 km/h maximum speed is taken into account correctly, so the estimated arrival time is also calculated accordingly.
So far, this has worked very reliably for me with a car and trailer.
-
Hi, I tried it also with some settings, and it looks like by just setting the max speed (only), it works with trucks and motorhomes.
@corjan-meijerink
It would be ideal if there were a "car with trailer" mode. Not only for the normal trailer, also for the caravan user. -
A caravan mode will be added soon.
That will be closest mode possible.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login