A03 POIs Show collection fixed on map
-
So everything impresses routes, tracks, POIs etc., in the new web planner.
- Yes, now I have a question about the functions of the POIs that I love, and which I unfortunately do not currently get displayed, such as my file with 106 locks for motorcycles in Germany. Or POIs of my biker friends.
Question: So how can I display these POIs as usual on the Web Planner page, because I can't find anything under POIs except the selection for one. The only one for the route currently being planned.
I would be very happy about a tip on this.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login