Drive restriction for vehicle
-
@Travellexxie Maybe you were already using the HERE Logistics overlay map, the overlay map is remembered from your last route.
@Nick-Carthew I opened the navigation app and also there these weight and length indicators are gone. So that would indicate that the camperprofile does not show these indicators, whether I use the web planner or the navigation app. But surprise surprise I made some screenshots during my trip. These were taken in the south of Portugal, with the camper profile on, on the 12th and 12th of April. In no way is there a layer with these weight and length indicators. So how would you explain that?


-
@Nick-Carthew I opened the navigation app and also there these weight and length indicators are gone. So that would indicate that the camperprofile does not show these indicators, whether I use the web planner or the navigation app. But surprise surprise I made some screenshots during my trip. These were taken in the south of Portugal, with the camper profile on, on the 12th and 12th of April. In no way is there a layer with these weight and length indicators. So how would you explain that?


@Travellexxie Maybe you should be asking Corjan, I was merely making a suggestion trying to help you find a solution.
-
Shortly after the introduction of the camper profile, I conducted a training session for the Camper Club Netherlands; at that time, the signs on the map became visible as soon as you selected the camper profile, meaning the logistics map layer was automatically loaded—just as it was with the truck profile.
-
Shortly after the introduction of the camper profile, I conducted a training session for the Camper Club Netherlands; at that time, the signs on the map became visible as soon as you selected the camper profile, meaning the logistics map layer was automatically loaded—just as it was with the truck profile.
@Hans-van-de-Ven-MR.MRA thank you for the confirmation!
-
Camper profile does not open the logistics layer since 2024-09-25.
If we're still talking about the website. -
@Nick-Carthew no I didn't, I have used the camperprofile plenty of times during my 3 months travel through Spain and Portugal, The "weight-indicator" was there when I started this profile.
@Travellexxie I can see your printscreens and both are in here-logistic mode as the maps are, except for signs, identical.
As mentioned I have in both modes weight limitation signs. Funny, but not nice, you do not have it.
I do not know how to resolve this except for deleting and new downloading of the app. -
Guys, In the mapsettings there is a setting for at what level you want restrictions to be shown. If you set that to truck, it will not be shown for campers.

-
Guys, In the mapsettings there is a setting for at what level you want restrictions to be shown. If you set that to truck, it will not be shown for campers.

@Con-Hennekens thank you. extremely valuable contribution. Perfect

-
Guys, In the mapsettings there is a setting for at what level you want restrictions to be shown. If you set that to truck, it will not be shown for campers.

@Con-Hennekens
@corjan-meijerink
Waarom dient het voertuig type elke keer bij opstarten van een route te worden aangevinkt? Ergens opslaan in geheugen zou veel handiger zijn toch? -
@Con-Hennekens
@corjan-meijerink
Waarom dient het voertuig type elke keer bij opstarten van een route te worden aangevinkt? Ergens opslaan in geheugen zou veel handiger zijn toch?@Robineke, Misschien begrijp ik niet precies wat je bedoeld, maar je kunt per route aangeven welk profiel en zelfs voor welk voertuig in je virtuele garage de route gepland is. Dat heeft dan ook weer zijn weerslag op de statistieken. Je kunt dat vanuit de app instellen door vóór je "navigeer" kiest, het menu iets omhoog te swipen, en te kiezen voor Route informatie.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login