[EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
-
And those are all valid arguments so you don’t need to spend a cent

Hence I don’t understand why people start with assuming the worst. Everyone gets a free upgrade.
Yes, I can agree with the fact we did not announce it as such (a free upgrade) but we are also so overwhelmed by everyone absolutely assuming the bloody worst.
@Corjan-Meijerink since the new web planner is on a different site with a new login will all the routes in my library, my friends and events migrate over to the new site once I link my lifetime gold account if I join in October or February
-
@Corjan-Meijerink since the new web planner is on a different site with a new login will all the routes in my library, my friends and events migrate over to the new site once I link my lifetime gold account if I join in October or February
@Vince-Hyde, yes, no worries!

-
Question. I'm not a big fan of some changes or features being moved around. Any way those of us whom are happy with the planner as it is can stick with the current one? (just like when Google maps changed the maps colour scheme to greyscale
). Thanks for all your hard work can't wait to see what you come up with
. -
Sticking with the current planner is possible for a while.
Eventually we will shut it down!
-
Yes, all this to stimulate the new WoMo

-
I will sign up and pay to be there no matter what Lifetime means now new...
...https://beta.myrouteapp.com/features
It's good that we're already driving a WoMo otherwise I wouldn't have any money left

-
Hubert same for me , I called up for the payment
-
Hello,
I still haven't received the code to become a beta tester
and access the database in early November.
Thank you. -
Hello,
I still haven't received the code to become a beta tester
and access the database in early November.
Thank you.@LE-DIZES-Freddy It’s very simple: all the information is available here: https://beta.myrouteapp.com
-
Hello,
I still haven't received the code to become a beta tester
and access the database in early November.
Thank you.@LE-DIZES-Freddy Hi Freddy, the top of the Beta webpage says:
"Beta Access goes on sale on 26 October 2026, and the beta opens on 2 November 2026 for everyone who has it."
So unless you have some special arrangement, we all have to wait until the 26th, choose our option:
https://beta.myrouteapp.com/#tiers
And then wait until 2nd November for access.
Cheers, Tom
-
@LE-DIZES-Freddy It’s very simple: all the information is available here: https://beta.myrouteapp.com
@CD130 Sorry CD, didn't see you'd already replied!
-
@LE-DIZES-Freddy Hi Freddy, the top of the Beta webpage says:
"Beta Access goes on sale on 26 October 2026, and the beta opens on 2 November 2026 for everyone who has it."
So unless you have some special arrangement, we all have to wait until the 26th, choose our option:
https://beta.myrouteapp.com/#tiers
And then wait until 2nd November for access.
Cheers, Tom
@Tom-Grzelinski ok i wait like you Thanks
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login