Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Help please

Help please

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
2 Posts 2 Posters 662 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Paul Bott
    Paul Bott
    Paul Bott
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm a novice, I've somehow lost my homepage shortcut for MyRoute-app how can I get it back or install another one? I've tried the previous suggestion but it didn't work (probably my fault).

    Hans van de Ven MR.MRA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Paul Bott Paul Bott

      I'm a novice, I've somehow lost my homepage shortcut for MyRoute-app how can I get it back or install another one? I've tried the previous suggestion but it didn't work (probably my fault).

      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Paul-Bott

      Has already been resolved

      BMW BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT//Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
      Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
      Paul Bott
      Paul Bott
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • How to import gpx - via Route or Route-Track?
        KaTo6668
        KaTo6668
        0
        9
        256

      • Offline Mode function
        Hubert Thoring
        Hubert Thoring
        1
        4
        24

      • How to plan correctly
        Brian McG
        Brian McG
        0
        4
        122

      • Upgrading from Zumo XT to XT2
        Thomas Neumeyer
        Thomas Neumeyer
        0
        48
        3.8k

      • No tracklog on Android phone
        LennyO
        LennyO
        0
        12
        347

      • Via punt overslaanwerkt niet
        Rob Veerman
        Rob Veerman
        0
        8
        531

      • Drive restriction for vehicle
        Robineke
        Robineke
        0
        28
        231

      • Auto skipping in next version (6)
        0
        1
        9

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app