Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. Hello !

Hello !

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
2 Posts 2 Posters 982 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • sudolea
    sudolea
    sudolea
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello !

    I am a new member. I'm Belgian (Flemish). Registered some time ago, and tried the base membership. Then I let that tryout rest, but I'm currently trying out a Gold membership, as there are some nice Gold membership's features I wanted to try out. I just changed my forumname from "A B" into something more meaningful...

    Kind regards !
    sudolea

    Nick Carthew 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • sudolea sudolea

      Hello !

      I am a new member. I'm Belgian (Flemish). Registered some time ago, and tried the base membership. Then I let that tryout rest, but I'm currently trying out a Gold membership, as there are some nice Gold membership's features I wanted to try out. I just changed my forumname from "A B" into something more meaningful...

      Kind regards !
      sudolea

      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      RouteXpert
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @sudolea Welcome, if you need any assistance with the gold features, then please ask.

      Always willing to help if I can.
      Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT called Tina.
      MRA Navigation Next and SilverFox BJ8

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      ACTIVE USERS
      Nick Carthew
      Nick Carthew
      sudolea
      sudolea
      POPULAR TOPICS
      • Vergrendel scherm zet alles op z'n kop
        M. Schrijver
        M. Schrijver
        0
        9
        156

      • No tracklog on Android phone
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        8
        151

      • Drive restriction for vehicle
        Travellexxie
        Travellexxie
        0
        21
        164

      • Route Breakdown
        Nick Carthew
        Nick Carthew
        1
        5
        281

      • MRA 6.0.0 - 515 Carplay folder twice
        Corjan Meijerink
        Corjan Meijerink
        0
        2
        21

      • How to delete favourites?
        Con Hennekens
        Con Hennekens
        0
        15
        3.1k

      • Hallo, wéér een nieuwe gebruiker !
        BertM
        BertM
        0
        4
        138

      MY GROUPS
      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Popular
      • Support
      • MyRoute-app