Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. General Discussion
  3. Route Library

Route Library

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
3 Posts 2 Posters 713 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Iain Cochrane 0
    Iain Cochrane 0
    Iain Cochrane 0
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi, I'm trying to show a friend the wonders of Myrouteapp Route Library.
    But when I click on the Library button I very briefly get the world map with the blue route dots, but then it changes to the screen shown on the screenshot. I wondered if I had the app open on too many devices, so shut everything down and tried again, but still the same screen.
    Any thoughts ? Myrouteapp library screen.JPG

    Rob Verhoeff 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Iain Cochrane 0 Iain Cochrane 0

      Hi, I'm trying to show a friend the wonders of Myrouteapp Route Library.
      But when I click on the Library button I very briefly get the world map with the blue route dots, but then it changes to the screen shown on the screenshot. I wondered if I had the app open on too many devices, so shut everything down and tried again, but still the same screen.
      Any thoughts ? Myrouteapp library screen.JPG

      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Rob Verhoeff
      Alpha tester
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @Iain-Cochrane-0 You need to zoom out the map. Apparently, there aren’t many routes around Bolton. I can see them when I zoom out.

      🏍️ BMW K1600GT-P (2013) | Nolan N100-5 with Sena 30K
      📱 iOS on iPhone 13 & 16 (mounted on Quadlock or AliExpress extention on BMW-cradle)
      🚙 Apple CarPlay in VW T-Roc
      💻 Routelab on MacBook Air & iMac (Golden Gate & Ventura)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Iain Cochrane 0
        Iain Cochrane 0
        Iain Cochrane 0
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hi Rob, thanks for that. Pilot error on my part. I was expecting the landing page to be the world map with the blue dots, because we wanted to look at some routes in Europe as well. However I have found it now. Thanks for your help.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Rob Verhoeff
        Rob Verhoeff
        Iain Cochrane 0
        Iain Cochrane 0
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Animation
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          0
          6
          17

        • Route line transparency
          Jörgen
          Jörgen
          0
          5
          22

        • A04 Menu - Waypoints on the mobile phone
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          5
          16

        • How to get GROUPS into the new planner?
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          5
          8

        • Arrival time (depending on vehicle)
          Bouke Ent
          Bouke Ent
          0
          8
          205

        • Issues about using planner in tablet
          Corjan Meijerink
          Corjan Meijerink
          0
          4
          18

        • How to export GPX files to Zumo XT without recalculation
          Travellexxie
          Travellexxie
          0
          4
          91

        • Route name in the planning screen is gone?
          LennyO
          LennyO
          1
          8
          46

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app