Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. New Users' corner
  3. From North Carolina (USA)

From North Carolina (USA)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved New Users' corner
3 Posts 3 Posters 1.4k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Greenham
    Greenham
    Greenham
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I've been riding motorcycles for years. As many, I thought the idea of using a GPS would be a great way to get where I wanted to go the way I wanted to get there. After using Basecamp, creating my desired route and loading it into my Garmin GPS I found that the route was NOTHING like I had planned. I tried different GPS usints and then really studied and learned Basecamp... Still being frustrated I turned to the "Google machine" where I found the MyRouteApp. I HATE subscriptions for anything, but I decided to enable the 14 day trial.

    I watched many of the Webinars, experimented with the features, and imported my routes and tracks from Basecamp and started learning MRA. I was/am so impressed by the program, I purchased a 3 year subscription.

    "There is no problem so bad that you can't make it worse"

    • Chris Hadfield (NASA Astronaut)
    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • MTC-Zeilberg
      MTC-Zeilberg
      MTC-Zeilberg
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hello Greenham
      Welcome to the forum. It is indeed a great tool and is still being improved and expanded. I've been using it for 4 years! No more Basecamp for me

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hello Greenham
        Welcome to the forum. It is indeed a great tool and is still being improved and expanded. I've been using it for 4 years! No more Basecamp for me

        Garmin Zumo XT3/XT2/XT/BMW Connected Ride Navigator/Tourstart/ MyRouteapp (The App)/...
        Een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd / Een route is net zo goed als deze uitgezet is.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        ACTIVE USERS
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
        MTC-Zeilberg
        MTC-Zeilberg
        Greenham
        Greenham
        POPULAR TOPICS
        • Forum Discussions - Filter Languages
          Jörg Neudert
          Jörg Neudert
          1
          6
          186

        • Drive restriction for vehicle
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          17
          131

        • The "Route as Track" function is no longer working.
          Con Hennekens
          Con Hennekens
          0
          6
          177

        • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          9
          98
          4.7k

        • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
          Hubert Thoring
          Hubert Thoring
          5
          103
          4.8k

        • No tracklog on Android phone
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          0
          2
          11

        • Hallo, wéér een nieuwe gebruiker !
          Nick Carthew
          Nick Carthew
          0
          2
          39

        • Points of interest
          Lluís Casals
          Lluís Casals
          0
          5
          154

        MY GROUPS
        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Support
        • MyRoute-app