Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Support
  • MyRoute-app
Collapse
Brand Logo

MRA Community Forum

  1. Home
  2. Routes & Tracks
  3. Whisky Distilleries Scotland

Whisky Distilleries Scotland

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Routes & Tracks
25 Posts 9 Posters 12.4k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Travellexxie Travellexxie

    @Stephane-30 you're now an AA-member? 🤣

    Stephane 30
    Stephane 30
    Stephane 30
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @Lex-Kloet-RX Slàinte Mhath 👍

    Moto Guzzi V85 TT. MRA on my Pixel 8 (Android 16) and occasionally a TomTom Rider.

    Travellexxie 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Dikke Wim
      Dikke Wim
      Dikke Wim
      Valued contributor
      wrote on last edited by Dikke Wim
      #22

      I've been in Scotland for at least 8 times (on my motorbike). And, I've visited may distilleries.

      Howerver, I'm allergic to Whiskey (no joke). If I drink only a very small sip I faint within 30 seconds. Don't know what causes it because I regularly drink cognac without any problem.

      I'm trying to find an OV2 file with castles of Scotland and Wales. No success yet.

      BMW R1300 GS, BMW Connect Ride Next navigator; Quad Lock with Samsung Galaxy Ultra, iPad Pro (iPadOS 18.0 bèta version) MacBook Pro (MacOS Sequoia 15.2 bèta version), iMac (MacOS Monterey 12.7.6)

      Lynchy67 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Dikke Wim Dikke Wim

        I've been in Scotland for at least 8 times (on my motorbike). And, I've visited may distilleries.

        Howerver, I'm allergic to Whiskey (no joke). If I drink only a very small sip I faint within 30 seconds. Don't know what causes it because I regularly drink cognac without any problem.

        I'm trying to find an OV2 file with castles of Scotland and Wales. No success yet.

        Lynchy67
        Lynchy67
        Lynchy67
        Valued contributor
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @Dikke-Wim

        See the link below as a starting point.

        https://www.visitbritain.com/en/things-to-do/explore-britains-most-spectacular-castles

        I couldn't find an actual POI List that was free

        You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

        Dikke Wim 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Lynchy67 Lynchy67

          @Dikke-Wim

          See the link below as a starting point.

          https://www.visitbritain.com/en/things-to-do/explore-britains-most-spectacular-castles

          I couldn't find an actual POI List that was free

          Dikke Wim
          Dikke Wim
          Dikke Wim
          Valued contributor
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @Lynchy67

          Thanks Lynchy67, a very good start!

          BMW R1300 GS, BMW Connect Ride Next navigator; Quad Lock with Samsung Galaxy Ultra, iPad Pro (iPadOS 18.0 bèta version) MacBook Pro (MacOS Sequoia 15.2 bèta version), iMac (MacOS Monterey 12.7.6)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Stephane 30 Stephane 30

            @Lex-Kloet-RX Slàinte Mhath 👍

            Travellexxie
            Travellexxie
            Travellexxie
            Valued contributor
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @Stephane-30 do dheagh shlainte 😉

            Met andere apps maak je een route, met MRA componeer je een route!

            Ducati Monster 1200 met Garmin Zümo XT
            Fiat 124 Spider/Camper Dethleffs met Navigation-App op Samsung Tab Active4 Pro
            MRA Lifetime Gold

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • 1
            • 2
            ACTIVE USERS
            Travellexxie
            Travellexxie
            Stefan Hummelink
            Stefan Hummelink
            Con Hennekens
            Con Hennekens
            Dikke Wim
            Dikke Wim
            Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
            Hans van de Ven MR.MRA
            Albert van den Elsen
            Albert van den Elsen
            Stephane 30
            Stephane 30
            Lynchy67
            Lynchy67
            Charlie 2
            Charlie 2
            POPULAR TOPICS
            • [NL] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
              superg
              superg
              5
              97
              3.3k

            • Altitude numbers size
              Ed Lauwerens 0
              Ed Lauwerens 0
              0
              6
              166

            • Seizoensafsluitingen
              Travellexxie
              Travellexxie
              0
              5
              124

            • Elektrisch voertuig
              Arno van Lochem - Senior RX
              Arno van Lochem - Senior RX
              0
              23
              903

            • Eerste keer MRA met Android auto, een wat mindere ervaring
              AWDC LAO
              AWDC LAO
              0
              5
              107

            • 5 dagen Harz.. 2 problemen met AA
              Travellexxie
              Travellexxie
              0
              5
              221

            • [EN] MyRoute-app Routeplanner Next (Beta)
              Con Hennekens
              Con Hennekens
              9
              94
              3.4k

            • Garmin Satnav vs MRA Navigation Next
              Peter Zehentreiter
              Peter Zehentreiter
              0
              7
              198

            MY GROUPS
            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Support
            • MyRoute-app