General Forum Rules
MRAtimo last edited by Timo Martosatiman MRA
Below you fill find the General Forum Rules, follow these rules in all forums at all times. In each forum, always make sure to take a look if there are specific extra guidelines or rules for that forum.
The most important rule:
all content is to be posted in English unless the post is made in the language specific area in the Self Support forum.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- Bandwidth. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed unless they make sense in the context of the post. Moderators may exercise discretionary judgement on this rule.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.